ceecee

Thank you

I felt I had to do one last post to say a huge thank you for the support and understanding I have received on this forum over my decision to no longer post for the time being.I have been overwhelmed by the amount of p.m.'s I have received offering support and understanding.

As I said in my original thread one of my reasons for coming on this forum was quite simply to help and support others.I still intend to pop by to read the posts and if anyone needs support, help or understanding please feel free to p.m. me.I still intend to use this facility.

It was never my intention to come onto this forum for sympathy and attention as stated by my brother.

I wanted to offer my support and sympathy to others who need it far more than me.

I would like to wish all of you and your families the very best for the future.Keep on fighting.

I can't thank all of you enough for the support you have shown me over the last few days and I hope I can return the favour in some small way.

Best Wishes

Love Ceeceexxx

Edited by ceecee

Ceecee,

I'm sorry you are not going to post, and i'm sorry theres such a rift between you and your brother. Maybe one day you will find some common ground and this will all be aq distant memory!

In the meantime, you take care of you and yours and for what it's worth i don't think you came here for sympathy and attention either.

Don't stay away too long :(

Take care,

Love Kirstie.

Hi,

Sorry to be reading these posts and have very mixed feelings :blink:

It is awful that you both cannot see eye-2-eye, infact reading both of your posts I can see both sides of the story and feel neutral.

Me & my brother "clash" and I love him dearly, we fall out occasionally and it hurts me, he can be very stubbern and can never see my points of view! (not to do with A.S though I must add!) But...Life's far too short and can be troublesome for falling out. :whistle:

It's such a shame for both of you to be in this awful situation and I really do hope that you two can solve your differences and BOTH join us here in this forum.

Best Wishes to you both, >:D<<'>

Good Luck and please both carry on contributing, everyone needs help/advice/an understanding etc etc

That's what I come here for to give help and find help!

Best Wishes

Rach x