Brook

Viper..

At the risk of sounding really thick, which I probably will! :whistle::whistle:

What are those hatching eggs for at the bottom of your posts? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

If they are something that everyone else already knows about, then I will quickly head off to techie

corner and ask very quickly how to delete a post. :ph34r::ph34r::lol:

Brook

I was thinking of asking that the other day but dident wont to look silly :(

My Eggs, I wondered how long it would be before someone asked. It had to be you Brook. :lol:

Well they are there to brighten up my posts, I tried to find an avatar but couldn't work out how to put it on here so the eggs looked good and gives you something to look forward to. The first ones hatched on My DD's birthday and Ben woke up that morning and shouted our eggs have hatched, can we go and see them? Nothing about DD's birthday. :lol: At least he likes them.

As Nemo said If you click on one it will take you to the site where I got them and you too could have eggs. I feel an egg rush coming on, or is it just me that thinks they are cool, please don't say I am that sad? :whistle:

Edited by Viper

My Eggs, I wondered how long it would be before someone asked. It had to be you Brook. :lol:

Well they are there to brighten up my posts, I tried to find an avatar but couldn't work out how to put it on here so the eggs looked good and gives you something to look forward to. The first ones hatched on My DD's birthday and Ben woke up that morning and shouted our eggs have hatched, can we go and see them? Nothing about DD's birthday. :lol: At least he likes them.

As Nemo said If you click on one it will take you to the site where I got them and you too could have eggs. I feel an egg rush coming on, or is it just me that thinks they are cool, please don't say I am that sad? :whistle:

Thanks for clearing that up, I'll be able to sleep tonight now. :P

Viper, we dont think you are sad, ahem, ahem, do we everyone. :whistle::whistle::lol::lol:

Brook ;)

I bet you'll all be checking to see what hatches out on the 1st of March. :P

Erm, I reckon it will be a........................CRAB. :lol::lol::lol:

Brook

I feel an egg rush coming on, or is it just me that thinks they are cool, please don't say I am that sad? :whistle:

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!! :P

James