Deblegs

Bought a car

Dear All

My search for a car has been a success. I have bought a Nissan Micra. It is a 2000 model. It is six years old. I haven't got it yet. I would think that I will get it next week.

Next time I have to change my car, I feel that I would have to confidence to go and visit car garages on my own now. I will just need assistance with deciding which one to buy.

Melissa (Support Worker), along with my Social Story has enabled me to do this.

From Debbie

You are better than me, I can't even drive let alone go and buy my own car. :huh: Well done Deb, have fun driving. Oh and what about the most important bit, what colour is it?

Viper.

Happy motoring...

(that set all the oldies off singing 'Esso blue means happy motoring' to the tune of 'Michael Finnigan'... I am, of course MUCH to young to have joined in ;) )

Clunk, Click, and enjoy

Meep meep!!

BD :D

..have you got a tiger in your tank as well eh badders .. gggggrrrrrr! :whistle:

Debbie - well done. We has a Nissan Micra for years, she went and went and went. Marvellous - went to the scrapyard eventually - but was used by every member of the family over those many years.

Have fun :clap:

Daisy

>:D<<'> Hello Debbie, remember me?

Good luck and enjoy your new car, well done :D

Best Wishes to you,

Rach (Rachelp2)

Wonderful - hope you enjoy your new car. :D

I don't think people ever forget their first car ... mine was a silver VW polo - T reg the first time round! :lol:

>:D<<'> Hello Debbie, remember me?

Good luck and enjoy your new car, well done :D

Best Wishes to you,

Rach (Rachelp2)

Hi Rachel

I do remember you.

What are you doing these days?

I don't know whether I told you, but my Mum died just over 2 and a half years ago. It hasn't been easy, but I am managing to cope. I live with Dad still. I now do the shopping and the cooking, the washing and the ironing. I have a really nice Support Worker who assisted me in choosing my car.

I also have good network of supportive friends at the church that I go to. I go to a different church now.

Nice to hear from you.

From Debbie

Dear All

My car was delivered yesterday afternoon at 2.00pm. I went off in it round the block and I also went out at night in it. This morning I went shopping in it. It is a nice car to drive.

From Debbie

Pleased you're getting a new car Debbie :)