Sign in to follow this  
rainbow queen

ive just sliced through my little finger with some pruners

:(:crying::crying: i thought id tidy my front garden up a bit was doing really good,my son has been the usual distracting arguing self today

i said in garden if you put your coat on we can nip the shop for a paper---he then began to rant at me

i ranted back then cut through my little finger with pruners as i still hand my hand in the hedge

great stuff blood everywhere

now waiting for my sis to see if i need to go a and e for few stiches :o:o:o

:D im ok now didnt go hospital my sis says its not bad i cleaned it and banaged it up.

it was the blood and the feeling of it made me go a bit wobbly-it didnt actually hurt when i did it but stinging now. :sick:

so much for tidying up garden[i was thinking great ill do a bit-and was enjoying bit of fresh air as boys have me stuck in house most weekends]. nevermind :lol:

band aid

you got to options the plaster or the song (i say the plaster)

Rainbowqueen so sorry >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Little accidents like this can happen. A few weeks ago as I was already in bed ready to sleep my son came to my bedroom to rant at me about something I had not done for him, according to him (can't remember what it was, it was really not important). He went on and on and used rude language. :o I had enough, I got out of bed, it was dark... and I accidentally kicked the door with my bare foot...and fractured my middle toe. My son was laughing at me, but later he said he was sorry.

Hope your finger is soon OK again!

Curra