Sign in to follow this  
microsoft_admin

Jonathons blog

today i got back from my first ever holiday alone on my owen (see holiday topic) my mum greeted me in a very confusing manner she was yelling and smilling a lot i told here before i whent on holiday that either she take me some place and drop me off or i would take myself on holiday wich is what i did i rang her each day i was away though (not really what i whanted to do since i took myself off on holiday to get away from the arguments i have with my mum) my mum told me not to take myself off on holiday again, thats fine with me unless it reaches the point it was at before i took myself off on holiday

i have reinstalled the sli interface drivers for my computer as my dual graphics cards were playing up and im trying to conect this dvd recorder / vcer compo player to my computer but not 100 % certin how to do it i have given up on it and my mum is reading the manual book and she is going to try and do it tomarow (heaven forbid <that dont mean im religous>) apparently while i was away on holiday i got a lot of post (yay real paper post) and a packige (my first packige ever) i got my monthly army magizene and my monthly star trek magizenes in the post as uhual but i also got post from 2 asd colleges, my conexions advisor, microsoft (i sigend up for executive mail <mail from the chief executives of microsoft [mainly news letter style]>), the national security office (think thats what its called), dan, armor, magret and avory brooks (the guy who plays sisko in deep space nine <i send him fan mail like once every day>) the packige was nothing spechial just a model of the entiprise E i won off star trek.com you can imagine my suprise when i opend that packige lol

i been trying to convince my mum to switch isp from ntl to neopets primium it is only 62 ponds a year and i think i could manige that but as ushual my mum wont have anything to do with it

for dinner today i had a donner kibab and a pizza (actually the pizza was the starter) and a bar of choclate(big bar)

well thats all sofar today i will prob be going to bed soon any way lol i will post anouther one tomarow

today i got up first thing and got a cigarete from my mum and had a smoke (always do that in the morning) i played on the computer for a while and then my mum and i whent to commet to view a deminstration on conecting a DVD-VR320 (model number of the device <look it up on google if u like lol>) to a computer while we were waiting for the guy to show us how to do it i had a funny turn the kind i ushually have before i havd a seizure (im epileptic) luckily with a bit of fast thinking from me i averted it by sitting dowen on the floor and closing my eyes while my mum got me a drink of water i drank all the water (and i hate water) in one go thinking about it now i think it was a complex partial seizure i had but not entirely shure afta this fello drama i got up and was fine (i dident actually have a seizure but it did feel like a complex partial seizure ) i then waited some more for the guy who sold us the DVD-VR320 was busey with another customer i saw an old frend there at comit he used to go to the same school i was at he maniged to get himself a job there and he was on duity helping out customers so i talked to him for a while about graphics cards and s video and dv afta that finally got to talk to the person i whanted to talk to (dont know his name) he said he showd us how to conect the DVD-VR320 to a computer but i dident have the equipment to do it so he sugsted i just copy the vhs tape to the dvd and then to the computer (i whant to put all my star trek vhs tapes on my computer) afta that we whent to the beach my mum asked me to get a parking ticket wich i did i told her i would stay in the car while she was walking the dog (bernise mountin dog female name matty age 16months old markings white eye spot white ear tips white front left paw brown tail tip ) my mum acused me of keeping the money for the parking ticket and giving her a fake parking ticket i told her i hadint done that she said she knew i had the money since the time on the ticket was 10 10 (i cant tell the time so 10 10 dont mean a thing to me)i told her i didint have the money and told her if she didint beleve me she could search me wich she did (and the car) and much to her great disapointment she relised i was telling the truth when she couldent find the money so then she told me to go and ask some one what the time was on there ticket while she looked at the time on the machene so i asked some dude that i had seen just getting the ticket i had to run half way up the big hill to catch up with him to ask him then run dowen again once i got to the bottom of the hill again my mum told me she had just seen a ticket inspector and told me to run afta him to ask him about it so i then had to run up to the top of the hill to catch him of curse he was compleatly un understanding i and just kept babbiling about time and law and stuff so i tried to explain to him that i cant tell the time and that i have as only to find that he blabbed on some more i then told him to come and talk to my mum well i evebtually got him to the bottom of the hill and my mum nd the ticket guy started talking blab but i did understand the part were he mention that parking was free so half an hoer lator (thats what it seemed like to me any way) my mum and ticket dude agree on some more blab and then part company i asked my mum if i was going to be arested she told me to shut up and stop being silly so i asked her the same question sevral times more since the whole attitude of the ticket guy had put me on edge finally my mum said no your not going to be arested i told her good and then got in the car and started reading the tech manual for the DVD-VR320 while my mum whent of to walk matty (the dog) 19 hoers lator my mum came back (well it seemed like 19 hoers to me but prob wasent but i dont know how long it was any way) she came back and we whent home on the way i asked her if she beleved me about the ticket she said yes the ticket was free afta a certin time and 10 10 was the start of tomarows charge period (i dont understand what that means) so i said ok and waited till we got home one we got home my mum informed me that if i lost a stone and a half i would get 100 pounds i said ok and whent out to the garden to get a stone and a half i showen the stone and a half to my mu and then trough them back in the garden and told her i lost them me being me i expected to get 100 pounds my mum just lauged and said i mean in wait i said oh ok (relising my error 5 minites lator) i whent up to my mum and said you got a deal so for dinner i had eggy fried rice steack brussils sprouts pasnips chile sauce salad riveta peas and poched egg (poched in balsamic vinegar ana oysta sauce with a touch of nutmeg) i then watched 3 episodes of STTNG (STTNG stands for Star Trek The Next Geniration) wance that finished i came on to the computer and started posting on here and now i am typing this

i imagine that i will be on the computer for a long time to come then i will go to bed and then i will wake up tomarow and start gathering infomation for tomarows post lol

Edited by microsoft_admin

Well Jonathan you've got a more exciting life than me! :D

Daisy

lol if you have a job then you got a more exciting life then me

What a busy day, I found it really interesting reading about it. It gives me more insight into some of the

misunderstandings I have with my son sometimes (similar to the parking ticket thing).

Hope you manage to get that ?100. ;)

Brook

HOW MANY DAYS HAVE I MISSED ? i been fixing and upgradding my computor

today

today

well so far to day has been uneventfull i recoverd from a cold today my mum has gone out so im home alone (not going to hit the bad guys with an iron lol) having said that my mum just got back our front door has to blurd glass windows in it but you can still see if a car comes up the drive way so i will be helping with shopping soon lol

one thing that might be of intrest i maniged to get myself another old broken tv today to dismantle (my mum and the dog are at the door dog jus cam through the door im going to help with the shopping now) (back lol my mum got the cottige chease i asked for she "had to chase around four places to get that to wast of time" lol not to shure what she means by that but still) right were was i are yes the tv yes i got a tv to dismantle its a broken old tv had to carry it all the way up the road to were i live (just talking to a fellow aspie frend she is upset) any way i put the tv in the shed will be taking that to bits soon lol apart from all the above i just been playing on neopetshttp://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=microsoft_admin]neopets [/url] been trying to get lots of 1np items lol i have declaird myself to be neopias biggest junk collector lol mainly because my latest obseshion is with rubish and also because i whant to see how many items the sdb can hold well thats basicaly whats happend so far today will post if anything else happans

update on the day had a few arguments with my mum i cant beleve she dident know i liked cottige chease she thinks shes all high and mighty because she knows more about food no one is all high and mighty if some one knows more about something then some one else then thats ok but still it dont make my mum high and mighty (just had to say that)

hello,my son steven likes hearing about your day,he keeps asking me how you are getting on!!

cool

sounds like im developing a fan club lol

well in any case i just woke up and just finished my morning cigarete lol will be posting about my day a bit lator

hi all sorry i havent been online been having computer problems

well i gess i should post about today

this morning i had egg on toast with vegtibales for brekfast and jam and cottige chease on toast for pudding i then perswaded my mum to let me have her lap top before she whent out i then whent and played age of the empires in my room on my mums laptop im in the middle of fixing a problem with my computer (no i wont blab about it unless you whant me 2) my mum then whent out to do shopping any i stayed at home and continued to play on the laptop i am still on the laptop now and continuing repairs to my computer but it looks like the main computer will be offline for a while so i am not shure if i will be able to post every day

hi all havent done much today i whent to the adult learning centre to do my maths and english lessons this morning and i whent to the disability youth club this afftanoon i was on the computer between the end of the lessons at the adult learning centre and the disability youth club and i have been on the computer since the end of the youth club my mum and i argued a lot over a cigarete and a laundry basket this morning (before the classes at the adult learning centre) and shes been in a bad mood ever since well thats pritty much my day to day im off to bed now to try and sleep might be on lator bye

catch up time lol

the day before yestiday i dident do a lot my mum and i argud over how many bricks are in the front wall of the house and i did some work on my book i playd Deus Ex on the computer for a while and i watched star trek

yestiday was again pritty dull i pleyd on the computer watched star trek and argued with my mum over leeks and chease

today im going to be going to brocken hurst armor is taking my mum and me to have tea and cake so there will be some more stuff about that lator on

hi all

got back from brockenhurst quite late yestiday so there was not any time to post yestiday

any way

my mum and i drove to brockenhurst and we met up with amar at the brock and brewin restiraunt for cream tea (scones and clotted cream and jam and cake and tes yum yum) we then took the dog for a walk and whent to a local flower show wich was very very boring (for me at least) afta all that we returnd to the car and whent home

when we got home it was dark so it must have been night time and i was tired so i whent to bed and slept all night long with out waking up (thats rare for me) lol

sorry all i missed a couple of days i just been very busey

last monday

whent to b and q to buy some paint and hinges for a network cabanet im building i argued with my mum a lot that day and i banged my finger with a hamer while putting a nail through 2 peces of wood lol

last tuesday

i met some one with as at the adult learning centre during my english lesson he lives some were in queens park but i dont know were that is lol avta my lessons i came home and did some work on my new website that im building and then whent to youth club

last wednesday

my mate came round to teach me how to dj and i am now offichialy a dj for this radio station

last thursday

did 50 pages for my book and some work on the website then whent to youthclub

last friday

did some work on the network cabanet argued with my mum a lot and whent to b and q to but a meteor saw and some glue

last satiday

did some dj ing and worked on my website

this sunday going to be learning how to use a program called sam wich is a radio broadcasting program and going to learning how to do server stuff

well looks like once again i got some catching up to do lol

last weekend i spent the entire weekend round my frends house we did dancing karioke watched movies and i took her dog for a walk since it was the first time i ever slept round a girls house i was nevous as hell but it all worked out in the end (we are just best frends any way)

last thursday i bassicaly built some stuff

also every thursday now im going to a workshop were i can build stuff

if i missed a day out let me know

and if i forget to post please send me a pm

Edited by phasmid

yestiday i dide a few things not much though i whent over my frends hose to pick up a hard drive with some music on it unfortunatly it is not working (it was working over at his house) i will post more about that in the teche chat afta that i whent home and my mum and i argued a lot then i whent to the disabilite youthclub and playd hide and seek with some m8's there then i came home and whent to bed

today im going to a learning difficulties convention in boscobe so hopefully there will be some powerfull people to have a go at there lol

well thats it anyway more lator

Wow Jonathan

Sounds like you're a busy man suddenly! :D

Had a listen to the radio station - it's not my kinda music but sounds like you'll learn a good bit of stuff - what's your DJ name so we can listen out for you? :ph34r:

I used to DJ for a hospital radio station many years ago - I did a folk music slot - mainly traditional - always thought the wierdest experience was talking away and not knowing if anyone is actually listening. Bit like this forum really :lol:

dj name is dj jonathon will post a blog update soon

great news i got a girl frend now yay

this is awsome

Here is my blog

TOday i got up and ate breakfast

NOW WHAT AN EXCITING DAY THAT WAS

i also ate a melon.

dj name is dj jonathon will post a blog update soon

great news i got a girl frend now yay

this is awsome

Woah.........excellent.........see what the celebrity lifestyle brings you! :D

Auriel ........ what's for lunch? :lol::lol::lol:

big big sorry to all i been very busy latly now that i got a job a girlfrend and a college course it is been filling my days up

my job is delivering menues around to diffrent hosess for the loval area i work for a indian takaway and it is very busey the college course is maths again i will be in the same class as my girlfrend so i can help her and she can help me as we are both rusty on maths today i will be going in to work in about half an hoer then i will be off to my girl frends house till 1030 if i have time afta that i will post if not i look forward to the next time i have time to take the time to use my time to post well g2g cya

Here is my blog

TOday i got up and ate breakfast

NOW WHAT AN EXCITING DAY THAT WAS

i also ate a melon.

Sweet: I just spent the day on the computer.

It twas good.

Very good.

So good that im going to do it again tomorow.

Sweet: I just spent the day on the computer.

It twas good.

Very good.

So good that im going to do it again tomorow.

You will not, young man it's SCHOOL TOMORROW - And No Slacking!!!

Yours sincerely,

Barry Chuckle :D