Sign in to follow this  
Suze

Maddog says hello.

Hi, my dd wanted to say hello to you all................... Jack is allways on the go sometimes ,he has a bedroom full of tractors.He always plays with them and never comes out.H e sometimes is mean to me, but not all the time.At school he plays football,he has alot of friends.But they are sometimes mean to him.It is good to have a brother like him,I love it when he wins things.He makes sure none of the sheep are stuck in the fence.It is a bit hard having a brother who has ASI like it when he,s nice to me and my little brother.Do any of you have problems with your brother or sister because I do.I like horses and animals and watching Tracey Beaker and Lizzy Mcguire......................................Hi guys she just wanted to say hello as she see,s me on here alot............do any siblings want to say hi back and maybe start a thread?

Hiya maddog -

I asked ben (AKA: 'Pain-in-the-bum', 'no', Cods-Head', 'bush meat' and 'sausage man' + lots of other things depending on my mood/inclination!) if he'd like to send you a reply... he said he really would, but he's very busy right now playing tiger woods golf and then he's got to do homework and then have lunch and then go out to play golf but after that he would LOVE to send you a message... It must be awful to be 8 and have such a busy lifestyle, mustn't it???

I will try to remember to point him at the PC later, but in the meantime have a great day. I think it's great that you have a brother who helps make sure none of the sheep get stuck in the fence: every girl should be that lucky... Ben likes horses and stuff to, and Tracey Beaker but not Lizzy McGuire. He can chat with you later... Say hi to your mum from Baddad, and look after her... she's the only one you've got!

BD :D

hello maddog,glad you came to say hello to us,my steve loves tracey beaker,she makes him laugh cos shes a bit naughty like him!!steve has aspergers and has a little sister whose 2 so she cant quite type yet,she just enjoys turning my computer on and off!!

anyway,come back and talk to us again and give your mum a big cuddle,shes lovely love hev xx

Hello mad dog.Its ben here.Now all about me.I'm 8 years old and I like sweets and I have mostly green eyes and there a bit blue aswell here are my eyes :blink: . I wear glasses. B)

I like tracy beaker too. Ido not have any brothers or sisters and i live with my dad. My dad is ** (age deleted by 'DAD'!) and has the same couloured eyes as me.

I like golf and i am playing later with my friends jacob and tim.

you like horses, do you watch the stables? It's on cbbc and bbc1. do you have cbbc some people don't?

The stables makes me late for school!

:robbie::george: they havn't got a horse picture I hope you like these

:wub:

Ben

:D thankyou I have blue eyes.Iam 7.Today I went to the stables I rode a massive horse.Do you go to horse riding lessons.I rode magic who is black.I have 2 brothers and a big one who has AS.Ihave a dog and a budgie do you have pets.Iam going to my grans and seeing my cousins later.What kind of swest,s do you like.On saterday I went to a quad race.What shcool do you go to.We have a day of work do you.I love teddys I have a bed full of them.I have a graet gran and grandad 1 of them is stil at home.I had 2 holadays

B):robbie: .from maddog

:robbie::wub::crying::P

awww that is sweet reading that,what kind of swest was cute,my fav sweet are those ones what taste like strawberries and cream

:D hello I need to go to school now.We live next to a farm and lots................of fields to. :robbie: the field

rite next to us has sheep in it.bye bye I haft to go now ,A.................................... wants to say byby.from maddog :wub::robbie::D:notworthy:

:D Hi I am back now.We are going to have tea now my baby A ..................... is playing with me.I haft to go now from maddog

Hello maddog, I am madam mimm sometimes mum calls me the pain in spain since we had a holiday at christmas. my favourite sweets are cola bottles and jelly babies but mum doesn't let me have them often. My brother is mean, he shuts me out his bed room and meanly doesn't let me watch cbeebies.He beats up my baby annabel and hides her bottle. my favourite programme is bobinogs and flablab. i am 5 nearly 6.i went to badgers tonight with my friend A. we learnt about keeping yourself clean. my brother needs to go because his socks stink and he does smelly pops. i watch masterchef. i call it cook the chef and make mum laugh.i haven't got any pets but i have a mad brother. on saturday we went to the flying fortress and shopping. I've got some new trainers with pink flowers and flashing lights. I can't wait for no school next week mum is groaning but i don't know why.i like talking very much. i can talk all day .i wake up at 4 o'clock. always. and i like to sing in my bed in the mornings.and it makes daddy moan and then after

school i watch cbeebies. oh mum says it's time for bed now . byebye maddog love maddam mimm.xxx

I just want to put some faces on. :ph34r::oops::ninja::hypno::hypno::wallbash::wub: and hello to Ben, I'm still crazy.

Hello again maddog -

Ben here! :D my Dad has recorded some cbbc class tv today it is good :thumbs: yeay. At school tomorrow

and the day aftar my class 4s are doing p.e. :notworthy: it is fun :clap: I have fish for pets I have cat fish and neon tetras and a fighting fish only 1 fitting fish or ther fight! :star:

I have babies for sweets - jelly babies ha ha :jester:I don't get jokes so funny :P

By for now :(

Ben

[Note from dad - Ben can't tell you what school he goes to here - you have to be careful on the internet - but I CAN tell you he has a girlfriend called daisy :lol::lol::lol::lol::crying: He used to like Chloe, but NOW it's Daisy :rolleyes: ]

Hello mad dog.Its ben here.Now all about me.I'm 8 years old and I like sweets and I have mostly green eyes and there a bit blue aswell here are my eyes :blink: . I wear glasses. B)

I like tracy beaker too. Ido not have any brothers or sisters and i live with my dad. My dad is ** (age deleted by 'DAD'!) and has the same couloured eyes as me.

I like golf and i am playing later with my friends jacob and tim.

you like horses, do you watch the stables? It's on cbbc and bbc1. do you have cbbc some people don't?

The stables makes me late for school!

:robbie::george: they havn't got a horse picture I hope you like these

:wub:

Ben

Hi maddog -

Is your dog a puppy? :wub: What does he look like? :unsure: What coulour is he? :sick:

What is j's girlfrinds name? Is she pretty? :wub: Do you think i ask lots of questions? :wacko:

Do you like smilies - I :wub: them!!!

by4now

ben :dance: :band

H i ben, my pupy was free with a magazene, she is splodged with white and lite brown. J,s girlfriend is stefi, she is pretty with glasses.Yes I think you ask lots of questions.I like :D ................I might write to you tomorrow bye from maddog :):wub::robbie:B):whistle::D

:D Hi madam mim.I have got back from school today we had drama .My friends at school are olivia elisha and annie.I like playing freeze tag.I have baby anabel.I like polly pocket and silvanian families I am 7 a bit older than you.My room is purple and pink I like these colours.And maroon is one aswell.I have a mosquito net and checked blinds.I like watching ice dance.I like cbeebies a bit......................................................bye bye maddog >:D<<'> :D:robbie::wub:

hi ben , i don,t no what to put.I am having corma for tea i just got back from school little A is watching nick j.I have a dog and a budgie.I live near lots of sheep.I have a little quad bike 50cc.byebye maddog :robbie:>:D<<'> :D:wub:

Oh wow, your bedroom sounds lovely, mine is the same colours, and I have fairies on my duvet. I like Polly Pocket and bratz and Anjabanja ballerina. My friends are Amy and Ellie.It's lovely to talk to you. Uh oh bedtime again, nightynight

madam mimm

xxx :jester::o:P:ph34r::ph34r::party::bat::wub::robbie::devil::wallbash::robot::curlers::partytime::robbie::robbie::clap::banman:

:D I like bratz too I like the pictures you sent :D I,m going upstairs now aswell.So I will send you a message tomorrow Maddog :D>:D<<'> :notworthy::wub::wub::wub::wub::robbie::whistle::):band::curlers::groupwave::bounce::bounce::george:

Hi maddog -

I had curry today too!! :D:D Its one of my favourites! Do you have nan bread? I have a special glutn free one - it's really nice :wub::wub: I go to pretty girls club on wednesday!. :thumbs: I liked Jess :wub:

but she wasn't there today :huh::(

What colour is your quad bike? can I have a go?!!! :lol:

bye for now

love Ben :bat::jester::dance::rolleyes::robbie::party:

:D ...........maddog is in bed now...but she thought Ben might like this joke as it is a boy type joke and currently her brothers favourite.....HOW DO YOU MAKE A DOOR SQUEAL??.................TWIST IT,S KNOB.... :o .......Apologises if this caused offence feel free to moderate :ph34r:

Hi there maddog and ben My name is martin I am daisys son and i hav AS i'm nine (almost 10 :D) I like video games and playing the guitar :band: i was off school because i was ill today :sick: i have 1 sis and bro x3 my favorite subject at school is History especially the WW2 and romans i sleep in a bunk bed with my littlest bro (2) What is your favorite DVD and animal

G2G >:D<<'> :whistle::oops::star: P.S the joke that was told was GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there maddog and ben My name is martin I am daisys son and i hav AS i'm nine (almost 10 :D) I like video games and playing the guitar :band: i was off school because i was ill today :sick: i have 1 sis and bro x3 my favorite subject at school is History especially the WW2 and romans i sleep in a bunk bed with my littlest bro (2) What is your favorite DVD and animal

G2G >:D<<'> :whistle::oops::star: P.S the joke that was told was GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maddog - Ben did not get your joke, and i'm not going to explain it to him!! BD

Polly pocket and Bratz :sick::sick::sick: too girlie!! :wub: Ben

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi Martin -

My favorite lesson is NOT history :lol::lol: I like ICT and PE best...

My friend Lewis is learning the guitar. I have a guitar, but don't play it! :lol: I might like to learn one day, though... :dance:

What is your favourite video game? My favourites are racing games (need for speed/ hotwheels and stuff) and Golf games. I have loads of both. :ph34r::ph34r::star:

Bye for now

Ben :lol:

Hello all

yes yes i know its late but i'm waitin for my sis to get home from gang show i am not so keen on racing games EXCEPT lego racer i like Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance more and good on you if your going to lerarn the guitar we have 2 electric guitars 1 electric bass and 1 acoustic guitar (RACKET!) :lol::lol::lol: what is your favourite dvd mine is probably...spongebob squarepants movie :thumbs: i'm in year 5 (do year seven work though) :clap: i have nothing more to say now so...

bye Martin :groupwave: P.S that was ment to be a goodbye

:D Hi ben ,martin and madam mim....sorry I did,nt post last night.I was out watching my brother on a dry ski sklope :lol: .My fav dvd is pride and prejudice(mum is typing here)..........me and madam mim will not like video games but my big brother does bye from maddog :D:lol::robbie::wub::curlers::band::george::bancomp::first:

:D>:D<<'> :):jester::clap::wub::robbie::wub: my best animal in the whole wide world is a horse and the mammal family.i LIKE LISTENING TO GIRLS cdS.mY FAVOURITE AT SCHOOL IS DANCE, PE AND DRAMA AND ICT AND PROBABLY SOMETIMES MATHS.Do you have pets martinn I do I have a dog caklled mika and a budgie called jo jo.I like KT tunstall, girls aloud, james blunt , annastazia....my favourite thing in the world is probably animals my brothers like tractors and diggers. from maddog :wub::robbie:

dear maddog yuo sound busy because you have lottttts ot do.i likke maggon the draggon, the bad tempered draggon, a song we sing at school i don't know any pop groups because i am 5. buut when i grow up, i will be a popstaar and sing loads and loads and loads of really cool funky songs so ill bounce around the stage and be famous.watch out for me soyoouu can get my autograph and when i see you i will give you a big cuddle

madamm mimm

ps don't tell my mumxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:dance::jester::robbie::robbie::robbie::blink::blink::huh::wub::sick::robbie::party::notworthy::P:D:D:bat:

madam mimm's mum!

mum know's everything, you can't be a popstar until you are 30!! :wub:

Hi gang (if its cool to call you that)

I do have pets 3 chinchillas Bilbo, pippin and billy I also have 2 fish names Madeye and haliy I like Rock bands like Green day and Bowling for soup and blink 182 and G C (good charlotte) and sum41 i also like maths and i'm quite good at it too :D

bye for now martin :notworthy::lol::rolleyes::wacko::unsure::fight::dance::crying::bat::blink::P:whistle::unsure:

Edited by DaisyProudfoot

hi everyone

im martins sis ellie at school my fav subject is singing :whistle: i lov going to partys :party: my fav DVD is the sound of music i :wub: rock bands aspeshily greenday and maroon5 (songs about jane) now its time for bed so heres somin for u to enjoy >:D<<'> :D:P:lol::notworthy::o:notworthy::lol: from ellie

Only Ellie could discover that this board has a limit on emoticons! :lol: Ellie & Martin's mum

Edited by DaisyProudfoot

hi mad dog

im jacquie from australia >:D<<'> I love animals too. We live near the beach all my friends love to surf but I am not that good at it as i always fall off. I went swimming last weekend was still winter but now its spring.

Your brother reminds me of my brother. Sorry have to go.

Jacquie

Sorry maddog her friends just arrived so she will chat again later. :D

Frangipani

:dance: hi, I love animals, and riding horses.I have a baby rabbit called misty she is grey.2 chickens called pepper and snowy and a budgie called jo jo and a dog called mika.My brother has a hamster called peperoni .I like swimming too.The sea is cold though.I am going horse riding today,my favourite is rosey she is a strawberry roan and she is fast .BYE MADDOG >:D<<'> :wub::robbie::robbie:

Hi Maddog >:D<<'> Jacquie has just gone to sleep as its 10.30pm here at the moment on Sunday night so she needed to get an early night, sure she would love to chat with you tomorrow after school. Aussie time, means you will probably be just waking up for school or racing out the door for school :lol::lol:

When its day time there its night time over here :D

Bye for now :D