Suze

sHOCK hORROR........RUTH KELLY AND EGG INCIDENT.

Guest hallyscomet
Can everyone please stop???

I've had un oeuf !!!!!!

Sorry this post is playing on my noggen :lol::lol::lol:

another word to add Kathryns post

Indeggspicable as Daffy Duck would say :lol::lol::lol::lol:

sorry Kathryn :lol::lol::lol:

You are a mad lot eggtremely mischeggvous :dance:

Signed

Wasn't me

Edited by hallyscomet

eggscuse me but is ruth kelly a bad person i never herd of ruth kelly if no one likes her can i through an eggstremily large dog turd at her i think that will make her eggstramily displeased but if no one likes her then isint that eggsactly wht she deserves ? also who is annie the only annie i know is annwidickoume

Johnathan,

Ruth Kelly is Britain's Education Secretary. Her decisions are not always popular with parents. Unfortunately we as parents care strongly about our childrens' education so as you can imagine she can become quite a target for emotions.

Daisy

Guest hallyscomet

Jonathon

Annie

Is one of the members on this forum. She very famous in the Batcave :lol::lol:

Regards

Hailey

Annie has a few egg stories :lol::lol: thats why we are all having a joke. :wub:

I'm feeling eggstremely upset....I don't know if my eggo can take it...I mean what I have I done to anyone...the thread just keeps eggstending itself...it's taken on a life of it's own...I haven't done egything eggstravagant to eggcourage it...

My mate Humpty D even e-mailed me with an eggcitable comment eggstracted from his friend Creme who reckons that eggreyone of his eggstended eggcentric circle of friends have eggjoyed eggry second of this thread. I eggsamined Humpty's e-mail carefully looking for eggry eggsample of hidden sarcasm I could eggmagine. I eggcouraged Humpty to join the forum but a combination of eggstavagant eggspenditure and a tendancy to eggnore bills has meant his egg-mail and eggternet service has been suspended. I phoned his mobile and he is eggbarrased by his finacial eggmission and his pet eggret has to be fed and his need is more eggent than the eggternet connection.

Guest hallyscomet

Eggcuse me eggerybody

Well, I am completely egghaustipated from eggamining this thread, eggree being Fryday I will have to eggcape for the weggend, but hope to see a lot more egging on when I egget back.

While we are talking about eggs, my favourite weekend breakfast is Scrambled eggs with Smoked Salmon on toast. Cutup the smoked salmon and toss through in the final second, make sure eggs are beaten to make fluffy. Yummmmm hope you like it :lol::D Smoked salmon isnt really cooked, just toss through to flavour the eggs. :D

What is your favourite egg recipe :D

I will eggxit now,

Have a good weggend :lol:

Hailey