Suze

sHOCK hORROR........RUTH KELLY AND EGG INCIDENT.

It appears Ruth Kelly had an egg thrown at her yesterday :ph34r: ................................I would just like to point out that Annie >:D<<'> was with me shopping all day :D yesterday and there is no way :whistle: she can be blamed for this egging incident.If anyone dares to implicate the lovely Annie in this incident they shall have me to answer too :lol: .

I will say nothing about ruth kelly as i will get in trouble. As for the egg :lol::lol: I saw the pick on aol There are others i would like to chuck eggs at not shore i should name them :lol: Are you shore it wasn't you that did it dressed as a man :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Funnily enough - she was the first person i thought of when i saw that on the news!! :lol:

I know, i know.....couldn't possibly have been her.....we believe you..... :ph34r::whistle::lol:

:o:o:o:o

As my friend Suze >:D<<'> said, we were out shopping for our new super-hero Batcave outfits yesterday :thumbs: .

I wouldn't want to throw eggs at anyone :shame: . I prefer mine scrambled on toast :thumbs:

I thought the whole thing was bang out of order to be honest. Absolutely uncalled for and the perpetrator should be made an eggsample of!

The poor egg!

I thought the whole thing was bang out of order to be honest. Absolutley uncalled for and the perpatrator should be made an eggsample of!

The poor egg!

Eggxactly! :D

Think of all the pancakes that could have been made with that egg - what a waste.

My sentiments eggsactly Annie, I thought it was an eggstraordinary incident when I saw it captured on the news.I believe the Egg in question had an eggstremely bad eggache and is recieving eggspert help for it,s trauma.It has spent the day on an eggsupport machine and is making good progress. :D

I thought that Annie was just getting in some target practice :lol::lol::lol:

Nice Target :thumbs:

Carole

Eggording to the latest eggsamination by a leading eggspert the egg has been left rather traumatised. However, the eggspert states, reports that the egg was seen to be 'cracking up' just before the incident have been proven to be unfounded. The press, he states, are guilty of an eggstreme over-eggsagaration of the facts. Eggactly what caused the egg to be come involved in the incident may never be known. The eggs own memory of the event is somewhat scrambled he said. The eggact nature of the eggs injuries have not been revealed as yet. Eggstensive therapy will be required before the egg can return to it previous life...he was a builder specailising in eggstentions.

Did anyone else here the rumour about the old-fashioned metal dustbin's involvement in this?

Was found in a nearby sidestreet with a plunger stuck onto it and could apparently be heard uttering:

EGGSTERMINATE!!! EGGSTERMINATE!!!

eggscuse me but I hope that the Mountain jibe is not being thrown in my direction. :unsure:

I will be eggstremley angry if it is :angry: Be eggstra careful about how you post things here. Some people could be eggstrondinarly hurt :P

Carole

OH! Eggscuse me Carole, I ought to have eggsamined my posts before eggstending them to the public. I am eggsrtaordinarily sorry.... :notworthy::notworthy: The thought could not have been further from my mind, eggnore me.

However, if I don't post eggain I recommend a search party is coddled together and an eggstremely thorough eggsamination of my body is eggacted, following my eggshumation from the shallow grave that will have been dug by a very egged on Carole....

OK...the shallow grave is not a typical eggsample of our Carole's eggstraordinary prowess. I eggpect she was spotted digging it and had to make a swift eggsit on her scramble bike!)

Perhaps, if I am really nice (creep like mad) Carole will forgive the possible slieght I may have eggcidently poured upon her fine reputation. Maybe she will find it in her heart to eggstend the hand of friendship to me.

:groupwave: OK I surrender PHASMID Rules OK :groupwave:

You have won this by a mile your talents are wasted here just like the eggs were on Ruth Kelly :lol:

Carole

OMG ! !!

I hope it's not true....but, word has reached me (Eggsact source cannot be divulged) that one Ruth Kelly has sent out an eggdict form her eggtremely high tower (of the ivory eggsample) about eggsamples of awful spellings flying around an as yet un-named internet forum. If, declared Kelly, this is an eggsample of eggactly what is found on the eggternet I find it eggstraordinary that some of these people are eggspected to to be setting an eggsample to society. I eggree with my learned friend Eggwina that some people are eggtremely rude when it comes to egging on politicians. I eggspect an eggsample to be made of them.

In his defence one eggstremely sorry member of the forum eggsplained that no offence was meant. OFFENCE, cried Kelly, I'll hedge my bets he'll be groveggling soon. The eggnonomous member eggsplained that there was a fault with the eggchecker spellchecker on the forum. We had eggperienced problems after rumours flew reggarding statement provision. It was too much for us. We eggaged the help of an eggspert but it soon beggame eggparrent that eggrything he tried wouldn't cure the problem. I quickly eggderstood what it was, said the eggginer, the rummour had caused eggsamples of egoitsic parenting we are eggsamining the seacrh eggniges now for eggreed means of eggstracting the virus that caused the whole mess. I promise to search the EGGSN network until the cure is eggearthed.

Further reports are eggspected...

Phasmid you are truly eggsaulted You eggist on a higher plane than us meer mortals :notworthy:

Carole

Edited by carole

Guest hallyscomet

Well I don't know Ruth Kelly but from some of your replies I will have to say eggcellent. :lol::lol:

With Annie having Suze as an aliby I have to say we all agree that Annie is completely

Eggsonerated :lol::lol:

:groupwave:

Hailey

:lol: ...........seems Phasmid is eggscelling himself eggain :D ,poor Annie got such a fright when she heard about the egging incident , she ran screaming "egg was,nt me...........egg was,nt me........"........it has taken an eggsorsensory massage , egghead indian massage.....refleggsology......to calm the poor girls nerves :crying:

I can't promise, but I'm trying to book ELO...

The Electric Light Omlette!!

Edited by phasmid

Guest hallyscomet

Phasmid,

How is the broken toe I imagine it is still eggtremely sore, I think it is scrambling your words a bit, you would all have to eggree :lol::lol::lol:

Hailey from Eggstralia :lol:

sorry Kathryn :) couldn't help myself

Edited by hallyscomet