prettypallomino

A little about my family & myself.

>:D<<'> Welcome,

My DH and myself have 2 beautiful children. Our eldest is our DD who attends main stream school and is on the ASD with pragmatic/semantical issues. Our youngest is our DS who attends a special needs school (which he has just started :clap: ) and is also on the ASD with high functioning aspergers/dyslexia.

My DH has 2 younger siblings. 1 sibling has children with NO asd problems and his other sibling has a DS who has special needs but not ASD related.

I have a younger sibling who's YDS has ASD.

I am a part-time working mum. I work for the 999 service, i have been doing my job now 10years. I also am just finishing a computer course for ECDL (European Computer Driving License) and hope to obtain 2 certificates :pray: .

My DH is a builder/carpenter, (It is hard getting my DH to do work on our house lol:whistle:)

As a family we enjoy walks with our dog, cycling, swimming and going on camping holidays.

Well, i think enough said about my family and me, i look forward to chatting to you soon :thumbs: .

:D pretty pallomino

[

My DH is a builder/carpenter, (It is hard getting my DH to do work on our house lol:whistle:)

Hi again PP, yes they say it's easy to spot a good builder's house - his is the one with the ramshackle shed and the mismatched windows because he never has the time to do his own DIY :lol:

Daisy

:DHi,

yes our house is certainly taking an age to come on, my dh is always busy with either his actual work or doing our friends projects :whistle:

Hope to chat to you again soon (once i have figured out how i use this site :lol:)

PrettyPallomino

Hi again PP, yes they say it's easy to spot a good builder's house - his is the one with the ramshackle shed and the mismatched windows because he never has the time to do his own DIY :lol:

Daisy

Guest hallyscomet

Hello and Welcome >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Welcome to the ASD world, there is a lot of support and many tears and laughter :dance:

Enjoy the journey

Hailey :lol::lol:

Edited by hallyscomet

Hi Prettypallamino!

>:D<<'>

I know exactly what you mean, my dear partner is also a joiner (carpenter) and he never does anything around the house unless i nag the guts out of him!

I heard a saying once, the plumber always has the leaky taps. It figures!

anyway welcome aboard, i'm sure you'll love it here! :P