AmyNelson

Aspie friendship and dating site

Hi Amy -

lovely to 'see' you again and wonderful news re your son:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The begining of a great adventure... enjoy.......

I think the dating website is a brilliant idea. Thankyou for the link (and for creating it, come to that)...

One thing I HAVE to ask, though, as a nasty old 'mod' is is the site a commercial one or is it a free service? If it's the latter, fine, but if it is subscription based i'd ask you to post a message asking interested parties to PM you rather than keeping the link up, 'cos we do have a policy about no links to commercial sites :(

Hope you understand why I'm asking, and that I needed to post in the live thread rather than PM only (though I will PM a copy too!) to reassure members that I do actually do something around here other than make stupid jokes! ;)

L&P

BD :D

to reassure members that I do actually do something around here other than make stupid jokes! ;)

L&P

baddad, I can only speak for myself, but I rather like your 'stupid jokes' :)

Lauren

baddad, I can only speak for myself, but I rather like your 'stupid jokes' :)

Lauren

Well thats 2 of us then!!!!!! Thanks, Lauren...

Now, at the risk of boosting Amy's thread, I just wanted to say she's already PM'd me on the point above, and it is a totally FREE service... Sounds like a winner to me.

L&P

Congrats on the birth of baby Amy :groupwave:

My AS son's a bit young yet but I'll shall direct him there when he gets older :D

PS: Badders ... I think you're jokes are very uplifting too ... makes me feel up when I'm down :lol: