rainbow queen

feel like im no good

sorry to bother

i guess we all hear this all time

but im starting to feel weak with it all

i took son to party and it was not bad going considering-he went off doing his own thing-dont partake in the group stuff

its when i have to get him to leave places

he started screaming really high pitched and shouting im going punch u in the face ect..... all other parents watching

he got a balloon that he was really chuffed with-got home screaming continues cause he hates coming in the door and bedtime

runs upstairs and pops balloon then says i did it=keeps blaming me for everything

he says the boy whos party it was his mum is nice and he hates me cause i shout alot and im no good mum :(:(:( im starting to feel no good-i ending up giving him a smack

which i now feel really bad about

the thing is i have no dx of as so i find it hard to say things to the other parents and i end up just saying hes got problems and thats it.

:crying::crying::crying: feel so cr*p at it all its getting worse-im really doubting my ability to care for him as he gets older i can see its going from bad to worse[5 in june]

on top of all this people are not listening to me regarding hospital/school ect.......

sorry for moaning-im going go bed and hope tomorrow is better[which never is :wacko: ]

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Sorry you're having one of those days

If it's any consolation everyone's parents are always better than our own :lol:

You don't need an official dx to tell people he has an ASD ... just say "I'm sorry about this, I'm currently trying to have him assessed for an ASD ... you can see why!" :D .... and just try to make light of it ... I used to have to do that for ages before my boy as diagnosed.

Hope tomorrow's better.

When my son's statement came through as SLD when he was three it was an enormous relief that I wasn't imagining/exaggerating it all.

One day at a time. Sometimes it was one hour at a time.

yeah one day at a time,it all leaves you feeling exhausted doesnt it,hope tomorrow is better,if not come and have a moan on here,theres PLENTY who understand >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hev >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

My son also pushed and pushed me at the weekend.Screaming ranting at me threatening to hit me.I couldnt take no more and i also gave him a smack just a quick smack on the backside.Of course that made him scream even more and i fealt so so terrible.But i just couldnt take anymore of it.And i lost it were only human.I ended up in tears.

Why do we feel weve failed when 99% of the time we take more abuse in one day thatn some parents do in a lifetime yet keep calm.

I really feel for you - it brought back memories of nightmare parties we've been to. H didn't get invited to many but when she did, it was awful, she'd get so hyper and abusive towards me, and like your son, I would have a real job getting her to leave. There never seemed to be a point where I could intervene and calm her down before it got out of hand , and I never wanted to refuse to let her go because she always so wanted to go, not being invited to as many as her 'friends'. Catch-22. Now she's older those kinds of parties are a thing of the past and good riddance! I never knew how to explain her behaviour either, H wasn't dx until the end ot last year, so I know what you mean about the other parents and not knowing what to say to them.

I Hope you're feeling better now Rainbow Queen, and I really hope you start getting some support.

Sue

xx

Guest hallyscomet

Thinking of you, be gentle with yourself, >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> it can be gut wrenching at times, especially when you feel you have to explain things to other parents.

I also agree with Daisy, then you will find people more caring and understanding. :wub: Otherwise some can be so judgemental, and this is the last thing you need to feel in these situations.

Hailey >:D<<'>