Sign in to follow this  
phasmid

An important date!

On four weeks this Thursday, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be

01:02:03 04/05/06.

That won't ever happen again. :o

You may now return to your life.

hmmmm ..... don't take this the wrong way .... but are we feeling a bit .... well ... um .... like our children today????

This is the kind of thing that my niece (an extremely intelligent asperger) would've noted. Actually to be honest its the kind of thing I do as well :bat:

I was actually only thinking the other day that on the 06.06.06 at 06:00 hrs it would be an interesting date and time ... ok am definitely going to get on with my life now ...

HHxx

Edited by Hectorshouse

:lol: ......thats just what I was going to post but hector beat me to it.HHMMmmmmmmm, think they,ll be a few of our kids interested in that little snippet, my son will be for one , thanks Phas :D

i was born at 9am on the 9th september in 1970 so in 1979 at 9am i was aged 9 on the 9th of the 9th in 79 and you guessed it my favourite number is 9 i love the 9x tables!! :lol::lol:

On four weeks this Thursday, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be

Yes it will, Phas - in 3006. :P;)

K x

I was just thinking that Kathryn :D

You may now return to your life.

:D OOh a tasty morsel to give to my little Aspie when he wakes me in the morning.

It will be good to get in with the interesting fact first for once!!!!

:notworthy:

redberry

OMG if that is being a bit like our children then Terry is up there with em because this is the kind of thing he goes into all of the time. He had to do special lottery numbers sometime in February because of this and the way the numbers were lined up :wacko: I just humour him :lol:

Carole

I was actually only thinking the other day that on the 06.06.06 at 06:00 hrs it would be an interesting date and time ... ok am definitely going to get on with my life now ...(quote from above)

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

That was my dds 6th birthday so we did a golden party for her as it was a special date :lol: . but referring to the post i think its intresting & being the person that i am i will be telling all i meet today about it (i know i'm sad) :P

Edited by nicki41971

My 11 year old AS son came in to tell me this last night :wub: My DH also sent me an e-mail to tell me. Enough with the numbers already :wacko:

hmmmm ..... don't take this the wrong way .... but are we feeling a bit .... well ... um .... like our children today????

This is the kind of thing that my niece (an extremely intelligent asperger) would've noted. Actually to be honest its the kind of thing I do as well :bat:

I was actually only thinking the other day that on the 06.06.06 at 06:00 hrs it would be an interesting date and time ... ok am definitely going to get on with my life now ...

HHxx

Surely you mean 06:06:06 on 06/06/06?

Simon

on 06/06/06 my katie will be 3,now if she was gonna be 6 that would be really interesting,but shes not,but if you times 3 by 2 that makes 6 so its sort of interesting :lol: