Sign in to follow this  
Suze

oh golly gum drops

Well were going out to the in-laws for tea :rolleyes: .............my big ASD lad has been vegetating on the settee so mummy dearest shouted........."come on love..........go and clean your teeth(cheesey breath :sick: ).........and do something with your hair"(as it was a complete mess).Well some time later he appeared.......skipping and flapping his hands and humming to himself.He skipped over to me and breathed on me.......well done I said you,ve cleaned your teeth.Then I clocked his hair...........which was dripping on me :rolleyes: ............."what have you done"..........I enquired............"my hair "..........was his answer.Well it appears bless him , he,s wet it on top and chucked a tub of gel on also......and at this moment he,s dripping everywhere all over his face............with a lovely toothpaste moustache round his top lip.Bless him............dad,s just put the icing on the cake though...............he,s just strolled in..........."what have you done to your hair????............are you going to grans like that????".............well he,s stormed off and now is in a foul mood................ :rolleyes: ............

:lol: Aaaah, and I bet he thought he looked gorgeous!!! Suze, now he was merely following instructions... 'go and do something with your hair'.... and he did!!! So basically it's all your fault :D

Hope you have a nice tea. It's lovely when someone else cooks for you. Terry is presently in the kitchen making a sunday roast (pork.. mmmm).

Lauren X

We were all going bowling yesterday(Sunday).My son 15yrs 5ft 8",my hubby and me.Just before we went I asked son "do you want to go brush your teeth( hadn't brushed since friday) and comb your hair"?( really greasy and long , way past his shoulders)

He answered" No thats ok I'm fine". I asked instead of telling him.Big mistake when I realised it was too late,coz when I said they need doing he threw a fit and said I asked and he answered.HUbby was about to insist,but I said to h*ll with it and he went the way he was.

Well the world hasn't stopped turning and I avoided meltdown and we had great fun.Son even commented on the game when we came back and said he enjoyed it.

I didn't kick off at him for not doing as I asked and no one took a bit of notice of him...I must be learning. :lol:

Whenever I ask Auriel to brush his (very long) hair, he just replies regally...

'Mother, I have never brushed my hair!!'

:lol:

Bid :D

took William for his hair cut today. The hairdresser asked him 'do you want gel on' 'NO' he said... I jumped in and said 'yes he does'. She put the gel on and spiked up the front and oooooooh he looked gorgeous!! He grumbled and muttered all the way home. :P

Lauren

:D:D

This thread has made me think.Because i always ask my son if he wants a shower or if he wants to brush his teeth ect ............ I never thought about it before but of course hes going to answer no when these activities are things he hates.I will be making a point of trying to rememeber to phrase it differently.

My son hates it when i prise him out of his old but favoured clothes most dont fit and have holes in them and dress him up all nice in new stuff.I say who yer look gorgeous to be met with scowels you have to laugh thats if you dared coz he hates being laughed at also even if its done with affection.