Sign in to follow this  
Paula

You know youve lost the plot when....................

You start haveing a full blown conversation with youre childs soft toy and youre answering back in another voice and actually argueing with it.

God almighty and its only two days into the holidays.And here i am talking to a soft toy and although the conversation has turned argumentative ive actually found it mentally stimulating. :(:crying::D

When do you know youve lost the plot and spent far too much time with An As child.

When I start talking to everyone like Tarzan!

eg: You bed, me tired. You tea, table, now. Stop now!

I find this method works very well with Martin, except I use his name, because it misses out unessential words and I never use the word "don't" any more so now everyone gets Tarzan speak! :D

Except "Ungawa" haven't quite got to that one yet :blink:

Errr :wacko: No, I haven't started talking to the toys yet.....well not when the psychiatrist's in earshot :lol:

:dance: i start singing and dancing in the kitchen making up me own songs "isnt it a great life[like not],when i cant even make myself a drink/dinner....................ect .....that sounds really odd dont it?

its my form of sarcasam cause i cant do it with my son of course he just dont get it so,i let it out that way -ha.

either that or utter swear words to myself while im going up and down the stairs cleaning all the mess up ....again.......

you can just put money on the minute you sit down i get "mum -i need a poo-will u wipe my bum" he always asks me this every single time to which i reply "go the loo then " every single time-he always needs me to tell him to go-and of course refuses to wipe his bum......

:lol::lol:

you can just put money on the minute you sit down i get "mum -i need a poo-will u wipe my bum" he always asks me this every single time to which i reply "go the loo then " every single time-he always needs me to tell him to go-and of course refuses to wipe his bum......

Blimey, if I didn't know any different I would've thought I'd typed that bit myself. :lol::lol:

When my son was a little younger, everytime we went over a speed bump or under a bridge we

had to say 'oooohh, here comes the bump' or 'ooooooh, here comes the bridge woohoo',

well, I have to admit that it got to the point that I was soooo used to doing it to stop any screaming

that I would automatically do it even if I was on my own. :whistle::whistle::whistle::D

Nowadays it's more of a case of going into a shop that sells mags and heading straight for the

starwars or spongebob ones. :wacko::wacko::D

Brook