Sign in to follow this  
hev

right thats it

went to a kids party other daywith my dd,while i was there i decided to venture on the scales,ive got none of my own at home,they frighten me :lol: i was horrified,ive gone up to fifteen stone!!thats the heaviest ive been but instead of rushing out buying loads of diet food which never gets eaten ive decided to walk everywhere,well for an hour a day with the buggy,ive heard walking is meant to make you feel good and its free so thats a bonus :dance: i feel disgusted with myself,i know a lot of its been comfort eating,ive tried slimming clubs but i dont do very well,ive got to lose weight cos of my asthma,i will let you know how i get on

All the best.I've managed to lose 3 stone by making changes to my diet but I'm not on a diet because the changes are improvements and i'm not counting calories or otherwise restricting the quantities.xx

yeah whenever i say im on a diet i put on more weight,im going to say im making improvements,i like that,thats my new motto!!

im also in the 15 stone area hev >:D<<'> horrible innit! i too am doing the walking thing, just wish the weather was a little better. my trouble is i like my food but i dont get enough excersise. good luck to you and i hope you get to the weight you want to be.

:D

Well my diet lasted all of 24 houres then i thought stuff it.

I like the world "lifestyle change"

:D

I found that those slim fast shakes are a good way to kick start weight loss.I once lost half a stone in less than a week on them combined with walking.

Good luck Hev.

Edited by Paula

Good on you Hev - the walking is a great idea. I started making tiny changes at the beginning of this year, one a week that I stick to (mostly!) - I cant say I'm losing loads of weight, but I can say I feel a hundred times healthier!