Sign in to follow this  
baddad

FORUM BABIES!!!!!!

So...you go ahead without me! :o

My mum's still looking for my pic, I may as well ask her to stop.

Now to find that teen pic instead :D

There's some little cuties there! Awwwwwwwwwww! :rolleyes:

Guest hallyscomet
So...you go ahead without me! :o

My mum's still looking for my pic, I may as well ask her to stop.

Now to find that teen pic instead :D

There's some little cuties there! Awwwwwwwwwww! :rolleyes:

No :shame: its not too late all of you that missed it this time come on send them in to Baddad, come on Daisy we want that baby pick, we can keep adding to the Gallery , hey Baddad :thumbs:

There were a lot of faces missing come on now :shame: we know who you are, don't think you have escaped us. :devil:

H.

Right - just a reminder that there's only 24 hours left to get your tragic teen pics in! do you hear, Daisy - 24hrs... :lol::lol::lol:

sorry, hun, even something as disorganised as THIS has to have some sort of timetable!!

L&P

BD :D

I was just having a look at the baby pics, and um,, couldn't help noticing that in baddads pic he's wearing his pants a-la Simon Cowel... honest he is.... take a look :lol: soooo cute

:lol: bless him.................must confess I did,nt think that cute little chappie could have been badders .......in my first guessing attempt I put him down as phasmid.

I was just having a look at the baby pics, and um,, couldn't help noticing that in baddads pic he's wearing his pants a-la Simon Cowel... honest he is.... take a look :lol: soooo cute

You wait until Monday.... pants? Pants??

You'll be panting alright ;):lol::lol:

L&P

Bighead :D

My prize came :groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave: it,s really brill...............want to thank all the mods >:D<<'> ...........your lovely............and a very special thankyou to dear Annie and dear baddad for the personalised nature of the prize >:D<<'> ...................baddad............still can,t work out exactly where it should go :huh: ............think it,s exactly a bit too.... :shame: too......small for me :wub: ..........you do where it don,t you? :rolleyes: ...................Annie..........with a talent like that you really should be making more money out of it.........does George Michael know you do it that well :whistle: .................love you all >:D<<'> ..........oooh I,m feeeelin good today...........obviously popped to many of me happy pills :lol:

Guest hallyscomet
...or laughing your socks off...

sorry no teenage piccies..I've looked...found one baby pic though...too late for that...

:lol::lol::lol::devil:

Guest hallyscomet
...or laughing your socks off...

sorry no teenage piccies..I've looked...found one baby pic though...too late for that...

:lol::lol::lol::devil:

baddad............still can,t work out exactly where it should go :huh: ............think it,s exactly a bit too.... :shame: too......small for me :wub: ..........you do wear it don,t you? :rolleyes:

Keep it at girl, you'll find it expands enormously ;);)

yes i do wear it... didn't you see the stains**

Try not to bend too far forward - it wasn't designed for that sort of pressure... Manly chest is one thing, but unfeasiblylargechestydumplingdirtypillows was NEVER on John Pauls' design criteria.... easy...easy...

LOOK I warned you, you're going to have someone's eye ou----CH!!!! Right, that's it! To your room, young lady, this minute! and it's no good looking at me with those puppy eyes............................................

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :wub: It's no good, you just can't stay angry at 'em, can you :lol::lol::lol:

L&P, hun

BD >:D<<'>

** ###### curry - devilishly difficult to get out even with New Improved Snibbo!

Suze what did you get???? I'm all curious... expandable something that you can't use bending down and it's stained with curry.... WHAT IS IT?? :lol:

so when are we going to see the forum tragic teen pics baddad?

Lauren

But isn't number 11 just the cutest?? :thumbs:

Thanks Lauren, :)

Apart from acquiring a few more teeth, I haven't changed a bit :lol:;)

(BD, I hope you got my teen pic before our PC went on the blink? :huh: )

K x

Annie..........with a talent like that you really should be making more money out of it.........does George Michael know you do it that well :whistle:

I wish Suze :( . Unfortunately, my agent, a certain 'Mr Baddad' has upped his commission since he found out what I do in my spare time :o:rolleyes::lol:

Annie

xx

I wish Suze :( . Unfortunately, my agent, a certain 'Mr Baddad' has upped his commission since he found out what I do in my spare time :o:rolleyes::lol:

Annie

xx

The management would advise all forum users that Baddad Inc. is a People First Employer...

[All people working for him pay the first 99pence in every pound directly into his bank account. Yo, mama!] ;)

Just to add that Auiriel has just seen the piccies as he's been away at school...

And he said he recognised me (no.9) by my expression!! :o:o

Bid :lol::lol:

Is everyone getting excited waiting for the Tragic Teens, due at 6ish this evening, according to His Baddness?? :clap::clap:

Guest hallyscomet

Oh Bid,

I will have to wait till the morning as its 12.40am here :wacko: nighty nite

Cant wait to see tragic teens :) 'tragic' as it seems like yesterday :lol::lol: if only :whistle:B)

H.