Sign in to follow this  
adamsmum

My scan

I'm now getting very nervous and exited. I will hopefully find out if iv got a five aside soccer team or a little sister for my boys. K insists it's a sister as i can't only have boys. J says it's a sister as he can see her :huh: the other 2 don't care :lol:. enyway i just pray the babys ok so please keep fingers crossed for me. Thanks Alison

Hi Alison >:D<<'>

The very best of luck for tomorrow, I have got my fingers and toes crossed for you. You will have to let us have a peep at the scan when you get it. :D

All the best to you and baby. >:D<<'>

shaz

x

Edited by pingu

Hi Adams mum!!

Ihave my scan on wednesday,i will be almost 14 weeks and im hoping they might be able to tell us the sex too!!good luck hope it goes well for you x :)

p.s-i am really hoping for a boy as i have 3 girls,if we get the wrong ones shall we swap ;)

Edited by lindy-lou

Goodluck Adamsmum and Lindy-Lou - keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you both.

Take care,

Jb

Alison. Everything crossed here as well >:D<<'> My first scan was 22 years ago and looked like a weather map :) Lindy-lou good luck for yours on Wednesday as well. :thumbs: