baddad

Tragic Teens Competition....

Indeed my dear Flutter you are correct. :clap::clap:

Played by Jeffrey Hunter, Episode: TOS 016 - The Menagerie, Part I

Best known as commanding officer of the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701, just prior to James Kirk, Pike counted the top-secret first contact with the natives of Talos IV amid his long Starfleet career. He ended his life in a wheelchair after massive radiation contamination. The character not the actor.

Indeed my dear Flutter you are correct. :clap::clap:

Played by Jeffrey Hunter, Episode: TOS 016 - The Menagerie, Part I

Best known as commanding officer of the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701, just prior to James Kirk, Pike counted the top-secret first contact with the natives of Talos IV amid his long Starfleet career. He ended his life in a wheelchair after massive radiation contamination. The character not the actor.

Daisy :o You're a trekkie geek :thumbs::lol:

:whistle::whistle:;);) Yes I am. Sad, I know but then some people watch Eastenders!

As a child I had a Star Trek jumper with the original Federation symbol on it - mine was a blue jumper. I'll have to see if mum's still got pix of me wearing it (although she wasn't very forthcoming with the baby one). Not so much a tragic teen as a tragic ten year old! :P

I can even speak a few words of Klingon, although my prenunciation is a bit off. I'm not assertive enough to be a Klingon really, I'm too cute and cuddly, so maybe I could pass as a Tribble instead! :lol::lol:

They once had the original bridge from Star Trek at the Hancock Museum in Newcastle but you couldn't sit in the chair :( You can't put a Trek fan through that kind of torment! So near and yet so far!

Do you remember Microsoft Admin (Johnathan) - he's hardly been on here since he became a DJ and got a girlfriend. He was a big trekkie too!

Ah, the lives we lead :)

I can actually recognise some of the characters from start trek out of context! - that's akin to obsessional for me :lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's Nemo who really likes it though

Z

:whistle::whistle:;);) Yes I am. Sad, I know but then some people watch Eastenders!

Too true Daisy. I can't even stand it on in the background, I can just about tollerate corrie but I just find them all incredibly boring.

Just got in from an epic trip (been out the house since 7 ish) to find the postie had been.

baddad, annie, bid, nellie, phasmid, and kathryn >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Thank you so much, you are the best mods ever :dance:

I love my presents (yes that's PLURAL).... this village will be treated to something special just as soon as I got my pole shined up and oiled :lol:

Thank you all

Lauren >:D<<'> XXXXXXXXX

Edited by Lauren

Guest hallyscomet

They sent you a pole Lauren, figures, :devil::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Crazy bunch those moderators :clap::clap::thumbs::thumbs: