baddad

Tragic Teens Competition....

Good Morning Compers! (I'm your uncle Ernie and i welcome you to Tommy's holiday camp......)

So here it is at last, the moment several of you have all been waiting for, the

TRAGIC TEENS PHOTO COMPETITION!!!!!!!

For those of you who may have missed last week's fabulous 'Guess The Baby' competition, the rules are as follows...

Hit the link below to view the 'gallery of shame', where you'll see 12 pictures of forum members and mods as they were in the Halcyon days of their 'yoof'. Just match the listed names to the pictured tragic teens, and you could be the winner of this weeks FABULOUS PRIZE!!!

Suze was so overwhelmed with hers, she hasn't managed to contain herself for long enough to log back on since -THAT'S how FABULOUS it was!!!

Just PM BD with your guesses, and the first correct answer that ISN'T from a mod will win, so get weaving, and who knows, you could be tonight's BIG WINNER!!!

(oh, and a word to that shameless hussy who submitted the topless pic:

"You get nothing for a pair, love, - not in this game! emumumumumumumumumumumumumumummm

But I'll be round later and you'll get your baddad bonus, alright ;))

Right - Here's the link:

teen angels

Now I'm orf to cook Ben's tea... laters compers, hopefully to announce our winner!

L&P

BD :D

ha ha ha ..........now I,m sure I know no.7...........she looks really familiar, so does no.3, now no.6 looks like an actress off the telly........is that one a tricK??????..............well some of them look half normal :lol: ...........I,m off for a guess. :dance:

Guest flutter

call me jaded i wondered same thing bout no 8

i not even going to try and work it out :)

Cx

Ooooh, who wafted here from a flake advert (no.8)?

With two very obvious exceptions, ALL photo's are genuine... if you don't know which TWO are fake, you are in very, very serious trouble!! :D

:lol: nellie

apparently one of my guesses was 'cr*p' :o:D

I got 6 which is a vast improvement on my score for the baby pics :thumbs:

Whoever No 3 is is either a current presenter on Gems TV or she has a clone :o

Oracle

With two very obvious exceptions, ALL photo's are genuine... if you don't know which TWO are fake, you are in very, very serious trouble!! :D

LOL I'm in trouble!

Whoever No 3 is is either a current presenter on Gems TV or she has a clone :o

Oracle

She? SHE?? Nemo will be upset!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, it is a she, and it's not anyone off of TV, as previously stated, there are only TWO 'ringers'...

Nellie... A lovely lady, but not the sharpest tool in the box, is she :lol::lol::lol:

Delia - trouble's your middle name, or so i heard ;)

When does the buzzer go?

I've got to go and snuggle my ducklings up.

Lauren

That could cost you the race, L... someone else is very VERY close!! ;)

Will you post up the results then because I am really meant to be mailing out our newsletter :whistle: - that's what Rob thinks cos my time share of the lap top is long gone for today ;)

Oracle

I will post when we have a winner! Can't do it before, can I??!!

Now, I've got to take an hour off, so PM's to annie in the interim... she got them all, but with the headstart of knowing the rest of us mods, so she can't play!

Have fun. you lovely peeps!

I'm too tired to try anymore, I'm in me jamies :curlers: and popped a melatonin B) about an hour ago so I'm going to retire for the night.

Night night gamies :D

Lauren

:lol::lol::lol: Not a lot of hope for me......... I even managed to choose someone who wasn't in the photograph!! :rolleyes: I give up. :D

Okay....Okay....Nellie-Bellie, which one did you think was me then???! :P

I couldn't find a suitable teen pic - on account of me still being sooooo yoof-full, they all looked as i do now... :P:P - and if you believe that........

Seriously - wanted to play - but couldn't find them.. :(:crying:

Guest hallyscomet

Well No 2 and 9 you are making it a little difficult hiding your best assets :D

No. 10 isn't she even more beautiful than when she was a baby

is that furry thing in no 11 Nemo :lol::lol:

Got 6 out of 12 now 10 out of 12 will my third by right or wrong :blink:

Hailey :dance::devil:

Okay....Okay....Nellie-Bellie, which one did you think was me then???!

:oops:

If I'm honest it was No. 11............I thought I recognised the beautiful strawberry coloured hair, the bright eyes, the wet brown nose and the very long wagging tongue!! :whistle::D

:oops:

I thought I recognised the beautiful strawberry coloured hair, the bright eyes, the wet brown nose and the very long wagging tongue!! :whistle::D

:o , :o , and double :o:o !!!!!

* Beautiful strawberry (blonde) hair - check.... (never been short though...)

* The bright (baby blue.......ahem...) eyes.... - check.

* The wet brown nose!!? Ohhhh, 'ya little :devil:

* Very long wagging tongue??! Who ME???!! 'ya little minxy .... :devil:

Right - that's it.......no more chocolate biscuits for you little missy!! :shame:

:lol::lol::lol::P:P

Of course - i recognised yours straight away - the likeness is uncanny..... :devil::lol:;)

Hee...hee...hee....I escaped! :dance::dance: Daisy tiptoes out of the room again :D

Sorry folks no gorgeous piccie of me as my scanner was well and truely caput and the kids (who just went back to school today) haven't let me near any of our computers this week.

Have I missed anything? :blink:

Haven't had a chance to have another look yet, and now I've got to go out again. If it's still up for grabs I'll have another look in an hour or so.

Lauren

Suze, i dunno why I bother! Apart from a couple of die hards, the level of enthusiasm is comparable to that of Linda McCartney sitting down to a full english breakfast :(

i was going to do a word search for next week, but now i think i'll just go off and sulk instead :(

................................................................................

..... :(

................................................................................

...... :(

BD

;)

i was going to do a word search for next week, but now i think i'll just go off and sulk instead :(

;)

Oh the guilt!

OK, OK i'll have a go..... good excuse not to do my paperwork/housework/washing up......... :P

Right.....Ermmmm.......Hmmm, i may be some time....... :wacko::D

Edited by smileymab

Seriously! My scanner is broken! It's a USB one and we've tried it on 3 computers in the house and it doesn't work on any of them.

I'll have to bring the piccies into work instead ...... oh how they will laugh :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry BD, I'm useless at this sort of thing (recognising people); I'd do just as well if you had listed folks' ed. psych's foot sizes :P

( as I'm in it at least I'd get 3 this time, rather than the 2 I got last time)

Now a word search... that's more my kind of thing. Or a sudoku using letters, so it spells out someone's name across the middle :wacko:

With your brains and beauty (and Karla's help ;) ) I'm sure it'd be no problem for you :notworthy:

nemo

i darent have a go, im worried about offending anyone. i havent got good eyes and there is at least one that im not sure if its a boy or girl.