baddad

Tragic Teens Competition....

i darent have a go, im worried about offending anyone. i havent got good eyes and there is at least one that im not sure if its a boy or girl.

That's obviously the one of Baddad in his cross - dressing days. :P:devil:

K x ;)

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done LAUREN

:groupwave::cheers::notworthy::band:>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

here's the answer:

1: Faux PHAS

2: SUZE of the oomalaata's doing her 'Morrissey' impression...

3: BID (now appearing on Gems TV)

4: NEMO [??????? Don't ask me, I haven't a clue!]

5: God, i was gorgeous**

6: In the garden, where else would you expect to find a FLUTTERby

7: Packin' a mighty fine pair - it's ANNIE!!

8: Only the crumbliest flakiest chocolate... A wistful HAILEY

9: The girl of the moment... LAUREN :clap::clap:

10: Faux NELLIE

11: hope she had her poopa scooper with her - It's KATHRYN

12: Wild and windswept, our very own MEL...

One slightly worrying aspect to all this - not ONE PERSON FAILED TO IDENTIFY NEMO!!!! wot's it mean?? It doesn't really matter!! :lol::lol:

Who said something about not being able to tell if i was a boy or girl?? :shame::shame:

What's really spooky about that is if you look really closely you can see that my 'shirt' buttons the wrong way... I bought it in a unisex boutique and didn't notice until afterwards that it was a blouse, but then I liked it so much I didn't bother taking it back!

so there you have it...

Now, what cr*p wonderful PRIZE will be winging it's way to Lauren... Who knows?? Not I! guess i'm going to have to go to poundstretchers again :):clap::thumbs:

L&P

BD :D

I'm so chuffed :D I've never won anything apart from some soap and a plant on tombala (the plant was my donation in the first place).

Oooooh, AND I get a present. I'm overwhelmed B)

:robbie::thumbs:

Lauren

Angeline off Gems TV!? :rolleyes:

I had a look at her piccie and she's nothing like! :lol:

Actually, on the website there is one piccie of her in a hat that does look vaguely like me, when I've been on the sauce :devil:

Boho :D

Well done, Lauren! :clap: Have you printed off the Badster's piccie to drool over?? :devil:

Angeline off Gems TV!? :rolleyes:

I

Well done, Lauren! :clap: Have you printed off the Badster's piccie to drool over?? :devil:

Bid :P Now that would be telling ;) Actually baddad reminds me of someone I used to 'know'... badders did you used to be in MI5?? :ph34r::lol:

Bid :P Now that would be telling ;) Actually baddad reminds me of someone I used to 'know'... badders did you used to be in MI5?? :ph34r::lol:

I have no idea what that means :unsure::unsure: !! Was that a (cross dressing :angry::angry: ) pop group, a TV programme, or a local gang you used to run with? Whatever, it weren't me!! :lol::lol:

BD

I have no idea what that means :unsure::unsure: !! Was that a (cross dressing :angry::angry: ) pop group, a TV programme, or a local gang you used to run with? Whatever, it weren't me!! :lol::lol:

BD

Aaaah, so you never drove an Aston Martin and wore an Italian suit? :P

Edited by Lauren

Well done Lauren! :clap::clap::clap:

Now look out for the next competition in approximately 40 years time....

Pin - up Pensioners!!! :D:D:D:D

K x

congratulations Lauren :clap::clap::clap:

And i could tell you were a boy badders. that wasnt the one i was puzzled about.

Aaaah, so you never drove an Aston Martin and wore an Italian suit? :P

No, but i once wore an Aston Villa bobble-hat and drove a fiat 126, does that count?

Am i missing something here :unsure::wacko::D

Guest hallyscomet

Whoooo Hoooo "Congratulations Lauren" :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

:groupwave:

I knew I had Bid & Kathryn towards the end but in the beginning I was sure 11 and 12 were Flutter & Kathryn and kept swapping these two all along. But I really had trouble with Mel & Suze so kept swapping these four photos around and Lauren and Bid just kept swapping those two as I was sure 3 had to be one of them

I got Annie first go and stuck with hers and naturally Phasmid Nemo Baddad, Nellie, doesnt Nellie look even more beautiful than the baby photo, those eyes just grab you very striking,

I think Baddad looks like Davey Jones from the Monkeys remember them "what a hoot" so the blouse is definitely the go for that era Baddad :devil::lol::lol:

You all look lovely mine was taken on Palm Beach a dead give away I thought :lol::devil:

Definitely not a flaky blonde though I will have you know :shame::shame::rolleyes::lol::lol:

Hailey :devil::rolleyes::lol::wacko:

Edited by hallyscomet

:party: .............. :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Well done lauren :first: ....................start getting excited about that prize.............I have,nt been able to put mine down all week............it did need some extra velcro and elastic...........and I had to replace the batteries when the bulb over heated...........but I,ve had hours of pleasure and people say you can really see a difference. :dance: .

anyway back to those pics..........it had to be hailey............sunshine on a beach :thumbs:

annie took a few goes but I got there in the end :thumbs: ...........it,s really nice to be able to put names to faces :wub: .............phasmid and nellie.........some rather unfortunate genes at play there :rolleyes: .

well done to badsfor the comp it was brill >:D<<'>

:thumbs: thanks Bads...this was lots of fun...great idea of yours Suze....what's the next comp going to be?general knowledge.....we all think of a tricky question...and pm it to Bad....keep our brains from going to jelly.... :P

No, but i once wore an Aston Villa bobble-hat and drove a fiat 126, does that count?

Am i missing something here :unsure::wacko::D

Not really baddad... but you do sound puzzled :blink::D I'd like to think that is down to my razor sharp wit and intelligence but I fear it's got more to do with my habit of talking drivvle and nonsense :blink::)

MI5... 007..James Bond... Aston Martin.... :huh: Oh never mind! :rolleyes:

phasmid and nellie.........some rather unfortunate genes at play there .

Suze.........I can't speak for Phas, but apart from a broken zip my genes are just fine thankyou. Hailey even thinks I've improved with age!!! :D I reckon you're just jealous! :P

I hope you all liked the dog in my photo - the face on the right, in case you were wondering. :P His name was Lucky - part red setter, part labrador, part poodle (the big kind). He lived till the ripe old age of about 15. :wub:

K x

....what's the next comp going to be?general knowledge.....we all think of a tricky question...and pm it to Bad....keep our brains from going to jelly.... :P

Sallya, that's a good idea!! :thumbs:

do you really think so, Lauren?

:D I meant all of us each think of our own question, send it to bd, and he puts the quiz up for us....I'm going round the twist this week..... :wacko:

It stands for Time And Relative Dimension In Space

I'm not looking again. Supposed to be teachimg A maths!!!!

OK - nice easy one for you

Who was the first Captain of the Starship Enterprise (not including Jonathan Archer because that's just a cheat). I mean the real Starship Enterprise from the original Star Trek series.