Paula

If it wasnt for other people

I could literally scream !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it wasnt for other ###### peole namely my NT teenage daughter then life would be a lot easier.Why oh why does she always have to wind up her AS brother and then complaine when he kicks of.

Im sick to death of it.

At treatime he stormed out of the kitchen screaming and ranting because the litte get said to him "I hope you burn yourself" on his food.Then she says i was only joking why cant he take a joke.

For gods sake shes old enough to understand !!!!!!! Insnt she at 14 :( She lived with it all her life.

Im fed up with her.

Paula >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> I'm right with you on this one. My 13 year old (the dyspraxic one) is always teasing my AS son (aged 9), it drives me potty! It's not as if he doesn't understand he's read enough books on AS, he knows what it's all about. :angry: He's just a pain sometimes, actually MOST times!

im along there with you both >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> .My youngest winds kieran up something cronic but they are as both as bad as each other they both have to have the last word, but kieran always wins he could argue for a week if it meant he won whether he was right or not lol.And opther times they can get on really well.

lynn

Same situation in our house too, dd always starts with my son and then when things kick off and he hurts her i get "Its not fair".... Not fair that you are always winding him up!!! :wallbash:

Justamom

Same here, my 14 yr old just loves to wind up Ds. she says its because he gets all the attention cos hes got "problems". little brat she is. she gets loads of attention when he is in bed. She is a proper little madam thats her trouble. dont ya just love em.