Sign in to follow this  
TuX

Eurovision

Who will be watching it? what is thought of Englands' entry? who wants who to win?

I do not usually like watching it as I think England intentionally tries to avoid votes by using crappy inadequate groups to represent it,but will be watching some of it this year and hope Finland will win because they aren't being like most by using the same overdone pop style,they're using a metal band who have been around since 1992 [in Finland].

I think the England song sounds like that Mr Blobby single from around christmas 1992-94.

Up to now, and taking in mind we have only seen 8. Germany have my vote. Quite catchy. :D

Edited to say. denmark is quite catchy too

Edited by pingu

this is on the tv at ours and I have to say I haven't heard anything particularly inspiring so far!!!

I Enjoy reading the subtitles to songs that are in another language - to see if the words make sense :blink:

I did not even realise it was that time of the year again - although I had heard the song a number of times over the past few weeks, I did not realise it was our entry. Its different isnt it?

Edited by westie

I thought Germany was best so far (did not think much of the cacti though!)

Thought UK entry did a good job, and quite catchy. Really liked Germany, Norway and Russia...yum yum! There was also a fella, really good singer, but can't remember who he was representing...looked like a young Wayne Sleep . Thought Finland were fantastic :lol::lol: But by far the best were last years winners who sang during the interval :D

We love Eurovision in our house - it's a good laugh. I was glad the Orcs from Finland won. :lol: At least they were different.