Sign in to follow this  
mel

AAAaaaaaarrrrgh

Panicking now. i am moving house tomorrow and have just been told by my isp that it can take up to 15 days to get my broadband set up at my new address....what am i gonna do without you guys????????

oh well, back to my frantic packing (only 2/4 of the flat done...will i finish in time) wish me luck.

see you all whenever i get back online :pray: it will be soon,

>:D<<'>

Good luck with the move nop I won't be moving in the future it was hell for me the last time took me 3 months to get back online !!!!!!!!!!11

Stay calm and remember we will still be here when you get back online hun

Lisa x

mel, you'll probably not see this as you're probably all packed up but just incase you do..... while you're waiting for broadband you can always use a dial up connection until then.

Good luck with the move

Lauren

>:D<<'> thanks for the good luck wishes. just came online quick before i pack up puter :tearful: beloved 14 yr old has finally offered to help me (only cos im packing pc.) will be doing this til about 1am sigh. take cary y'all, hope to be back soon >:D<<'>

HELLO MEL,HOPE MOVE GOES WELL,ITS TERRIBLE WITHOUT COMPUTER,HURRY UP ON LINE SO WE CAN HAVE A VIRTUAL HOUSE WARMING BASH,I LOVE A PARTY!!! :dance::dance: