Sign in to follow this  
lil_me

Whats going to go wrong

Ok letter from consultant was good news, Mikey joined youth club and shocked us all, CAHMS lady is amazed with progress. We've got him to use 3 strange toilets aswell as the yc thing.

My sisters got her DLA sorted for another 3 years and just (yesterday) got a council house, she's been private renting for ages costing a fortune and the house was a right state.

All this good news, something is bound to go wrong :blink:

lil me,

you sound just like me, if things are going good then I worry that something is bound

to go wrong :blink:

lets have some positive thinking :D

We have to take some knocks so we can go onwards, well, thats my excuse.

Hope good things continue :pray::pray:

Brook :D

lilme..... nothing's going to go wrong... if you need to prick the bubble a bit think about global warming and water shortage.... that should do it.... :D

Lauren XX

:crying: It just happened, my partners gearbox just blew, also his pride and joy so he's sat at roadside awaiting recovery

6.6.06 :o

I did, and his friend who was with him as he was taking him to buy some things for his car

Plus side is I managed to get one on ebay locally very cheap, and ended tonight (was the only one listed) it was like someone had put it there for us, spooky :blink:

Talking of bargains my hubbs has just bought this fancy digital camera from Amazon which cost ?250 and has more buttons than I can imagine it needs.

Anyway he was leaning out of an upstairs window taking photos of me and the kids in the garden so I shouted up "and while you're there can you take a photo of the huge hole in the shed roof - you know the one you were going to fix two years ago - and then it will remind you where the money went!" :devil:

Ah priorities :wallbash:

:lol: You sure you don't have my partners long lost twin

His attitude - I can live in the car but I can't drive the house

He's also a gadget freak :rolleyes: buys something new, lasts a short while and gets bored of it and wants a better one

Managed to get a clutch cheaper today too, still money we don't have but it'll be sorted soon as he does the work himself, and he'll be quiet

Oh and the brand new PC monitor we just bought went on the blink today too :huh: whats going to be the third :lol: