forbsay

ASD son finally used toilet in our house last night

Hi

Yes, my son finally used the toilet in our house last night. Usually, he goes into the garden to do a pee or uses the potty................. :dance:

He uses my parents' toilet ok but for some reason he does not like his home toilet though he will use other strange toilets.............

Forbsay

Edited by forbsay

How old is he forbsay? And does he poo on the toilet? Just wondering how long I have got to wait. :wacko:

woo hoo fabby news. we are ok now on the toilet front but have been through it and know how much it means when it falls into place. just wish he would remember to wipe his bum but that's minor in the scheme of things. really pleased for you both.

Elaine

:D:D:D:D

Fantastic.

From someone else who knows the nightmare of toileting phobias and problems also.

Hope it continues.

whooooo congratulations long may it happen! >:D<<'>

Hi

He is doing a poo in my toilet and wiping his bottom as well! Not bad for a wee boy who was still in nappies during the day in December. We took the decision to take him out of nappies...................

My son just need to be able to do things in his own time and once he clicks there is nothing stopping him!

Forbsay :D

(pleased mummy tonight)