Sign in to follow this  
Tylers-mum

And this years school trip is to....

.... A Farm!

:crying::blink::wallbash::angry:

T detests strong smells and dirt. Needless to say I have not paid for him to go and he's decided he wants to go see a movie in the cinema instead.

I thought school trips were meant to include 'everyone'! Duh.gif

T's Mum would T really hate it I thought Char wouldn't want to go to the farm but he did and was fine.He didn't touch the animals he just looked also he took a little hanky with lavender oil on it to sniff if the smells where too bad.Just a thought they do tend to suprise us and often or better in situations then we think they would be.

Lisa x

Same with us Lisa. Our dd reacts very strongly to smells etc (mainly mens loo's :lol: ).....another time, another thread :lol::lol: anyway, back to farms, she really loves going, so it may be worth giving it a go TM. I've also found that what our dd once couldn't tolerate at all re smells, she now can for certain lengths of time. Our dd also had an issue with dirt, but loves wearing her wellies and stomping freely thru mud and puddles :D

My son dislikes the smells but usually manages quite well on a farm, bizarre I know :huh:

Fortunately my children are going to a railway museum we've been to before so we don't have to take him before the trip (which is usually a must or he won't go)

I guess most kids would like the farm. My HFA son would love it. I hope they think of something that will include your son next time. Make sure you have a good time at the cinema instead!!!

My son has a thing about smells also but like others he enjoys visiting farms and zoos though wont touch the animals.

What film are you going to go see and i hope it goes well.

No my son doesn't like touching either, even when we are at a sealife place (his fave thing) he backs off it they try to get him to touch something. Takes him all his effort to touch the dog, and if he licks him, oh he's mortified.