Sign in to follow this  
BusyLizzie100

Help! I'm under attack!

The boys are driving me mad! All three of them are being horrible - beating each other up, provoking each other, breaking things, shouting at me, hitting me, asking me to do this, that and everything and just ignoring the answers. And they've been asking the SAME questions all day. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! Oh, and they all hate me because I'm obviously horrible, too.

I know it's hot, but actually they're like this most of the time - it's me that just can't cope today. I can't do the dishes, go to the loo, put the clothes away, or even something nice like sit down for a minute because I'm refereeing and say 'NO' all the time.

The only reason I'm posting this now is because I've dumped them in front of a video and this is all I'll manage before they kick off again. Husband is at work. I hate Sundays.

Ahh have a kitkat Lizzie :D mine have been driving me mad too hun,im trying to get Middle daughter ready for school trip tomorrow and have retreated to the pc away from the name calling :(

Oh i know how you feel. Although i have to say it's my eldest NT son who can be the problem. Especially if he's grounded. He'll pick away at Lewis and he'll end up in tears and then he'll nag the life out of me it drives me crackers. When he's stuck in we all know about it!!! I don't move the goalposts though, Ever so you'd think he would know by now to shut his gob but oh no..........

My kids have been driving me mad too, "I'm bored" is what i get - how can you be bored its glorious sunshine outside but you're bored... Give me strength....

Lizzie

Hope things have calmed down a little by now >:D<<'> Just as choatic here, going on hols tomorrow, and dd has packed at least 10 carrier bag full's of things she MUST take :(:( I thought I'd managed to get it down to 2 plus a vanity case full of bits of paper and broken toys, but have just found it all by the front door, ready for the car :tearful::tearful: I know we are in for a HUGE screaming fit tomorrow :crying: Might just join her down on the floor...might release some tension eh? :unsure:

We had one of those days yesterday, I think we all got bitten, hit or kicked at some point, agreed the weather has been making all of us more ratty

Hope things setlle down for you soon >:D<<'>

Hi Lizy

hope today is a much better day.Mine where at it all day yes' too and hubby was no use cause ******* footie was on.

Much quieter today cause the little darlings are at school stupid mummy decided to volunter to go in and help is CHar class this afternoon what was I thinking.

Lisa x