Sign in to follow this  
Paula

Son back

:D:D

He got back friday and hed had a great time.I realy realy missed him.He told me to sod of :( Nowt changes.

back to normal with in seconds of him being in the house.Me fussing,him ordering me round, daughter saying she hated his guts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was the girl who was missing him she admitted it in a weaker moment of madness.

Without him in the house it was so so dull and lifeless he brings it to life.I was so glad to see he was in one piece and i couldnt beleive hed grown taller againe.

Im now the smallest in my house both kids are taller than me and my husband is too.

Im scared :D no longer can i crack the whip coz theyd beat me up........................

So glad he had a great time Paula - the break probably did lots of good for you too....

Take care,

Jb

:lol: Paula, I love your posts.... in typical Yorkshire fashion you can make anything sound funny :thumbs:

So glad he had a good trip... :D

Lauren x

Of course you can still crack the whip you're the mum!

I'm only 5ft tall, my two eldest are already taller than me and the twins are catching up fast!

My mother-in-law's advice was to just step really hard on their toes - that soon sorts them out :devil:

Best you're glad he's home really.

Guest flutter

isnt it funny how you miss all that

i am shortest ###### in house too lol :crying:

glad all went well

C x

I like Daisys idea of stepping on there toes realy hard :D:D

or i think ill invest it steel toe cap boots and kick them in the shins.................. Not that i condone violence in any shape or form :D:P Unless im dishing it out of course ...................

IM SO GLAD HE HAD A GOOD BUT I BET YOUR JUST GLAD TO GET HIM BACK I KNOW WHEN REECE ISNT AROUND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF ITS SO QUIET