Sign in to follow this  
smiley

What ARE you wearing!!!

Evenin' :D

Just had neighbour pop round - we were having a nice chat.......right up until she said - 'What on earth are you wearing!!' :blink::blink:

I'll explain...... I have a summer hippy-dippy skirt on, nice shada blue... But, i got chilly - so i chucked on my snuggly 'animal' maroooooon jumper.... But, still bit chilly-billy, so i put on some rather fetching snuggly white socks (....with lollypops on them.... :blink: ). Add to that - mad hair tied back 'coz it was bugging me and a pen shoved somewhere in my hair :blink: 'coz otherwise - i'll loose it...................... :partytime::partytime: ..............

Honestly - some people have no style............ :P:lol:

(And - i would be one of them..... :lol::lol: )

Edited by smileymab

If you're comfortable who cares if you look like you dressed in the dark :lol:

My friends little boy makes me giggle at the minute as all he'll wear is shorts and wellies. He looks so cute :D

I have a summer hippy-dippy skirt on, nice shada blue... But, i got chilly - so i chucked on my snuggly 'animal' maroooooon jumper.... But, still bit chilly-billy, so i put on some rather fetching snuggly white socks (....with lollypops on them.... :blink: ). Add to that - mad hair tied back 'coz it was bugging me and a pen shoved somewhere in my hair :blink: 'coz otherwise - i'll loose it......................

Could be worse. Helena Bonham Carter goes to premiers dressed like that.

Karen (sequined Brazil vest with spotty/stripy blue thermal socks - it's a bit nippy in Gateshead)

x

:lol: I reckon it's a woman thing :lol: My hubby always chunters at me cos I get in from work in my power suit best, trot upstairs and come down in a pair of bobbly old red tartan PJ's and my green dinosaur socks. Hubby sez it's a bit like wonder woman in reverse - changing from super efficient bird into dowdy crazy bag lady :lol:

In the winter I wear a vest, PJ's, dressing gown & big sox to watch tv. If hubby is feeling fruity he sez it takes so long to get the wrapping off that he's gone off the sweet by the time he gets to it! :o:lol:

Guest flutter

sounds like me lol

start off all summery then i get cold so on goes the comfort shirt, then the big sox and to cap it all off .....

the pink slippers ooh and my blanket lol

i have 2 grades of pjs, nite time and day time, have been told recently by son at midday to get dressed

comfort is everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What would you like me to be wearing?.....................................

Oh sorry, I thought you were that bloke who keeps ringing me up at work, the one with the asthma (at least that's what I think he's got! ;) )

Edited by DaisyProudfoot

Oh sorry, I thought you were that bloke who keeps ringing me up at work, the one with the asthma (at least that's what I think he's got! ;) )

What exactly IS your job, Daisy?!

Karen

x

:lol::lol::lol:

:D:D:D:D Daisy yer so funny :D

I read an article on chat phone lines and yer could earn up to ?10 an houre talking :blink: to men on the phone youd be rakeing it in.One women said she chatted whilst sitting eating her tea or doing the ironing making out to these dozey men she were a sex kitten dressed up to the nines in reality she were 18 stone and in a toweling dressing gown.So whoes the daftest her or him.