Sign in to follow this  
hev

massive row

just went into town with n and 3 year old daughter,i go in town with her most days,partner thought he would try it today,he got so bl****y stressed out with shopping i was fuming,he was so miserable,rushing to get home as though he had an urgent appointment but there was no rush to get home at all,my stress levels were rising,we got on the bus and my lovely mum was on it,he was so effing rude to her,barely spoke,i was so embaressed,after he said it was cos he was holding on to the buggy and couldnt talk :wub: is he such an idiot then that he cant do 2 simple things at once,im so fuming,theres no need for rudeness like that,he came home and went to bed,poor thing,did the shopping and toddler tire him out?

i am seething,DD has her moments but shes a typical toddler with tantrums,im so glad hes in bed at moment,i would never be rude to people no matter how tired i was,i cant wait to be rude to his family6

Awww Hev i'm sorry :(

you have to remember that men arent all that great at multitasking, and going into town taking a toddler classes as 2 things lol

Add on a bus & mother in law to the equation & you got a complete mess!!!!!!!!

We are far superior, he cant help being so useless....try not to be too mad with him LMAO

I'll never understand NT's :blink:

DH was stressed out and p***ed off, and said as little as possible to your mum. Surely that's a good thing? Rather that than he really said anything rude to her.

And your solution? You can't wait to be rude to his family :wacko:

As kids we were told "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything."

And surely a massive row includes screaming, shouting, throwing and breaking things and a visit to A&E :fight: . Sounds from here that you're not even speaking to each other :blink:

As for DH's shopping/social communications problems; has he ever shown signs of AS before? :whistle:

Hope he apologises in the morning...

Hev must confess that I get a bit like that........it can be something simple like not being able to find what I want at the shops, being tired, aggravated.......the bus being busy........then seeing someone I know :huh: I have been known to hide if I,ve seen someone I know and could,nt be bothered to stop and chat.Did it at the gym today........saw a mum from school who witters on and on........and I never know what to talk about to her anyhow..........so I hid behind the cycling machine .........doin up my shoe lace :rolleyes: till she,d gone past. Are you two talking yet ......... :huh: ........hope you make up soon >:D<<'> .

no,not talking yet!! littlenemo you did make me laugh :lol: i know it sounds trivial but im not talking to him till he apologises to my mum,I LOVE MY MUM,more than him easily!!!