Sign in to follow this  
Stephanie

Single Vaccination

Hi

Does anyone know how I go about finding out which Doctors do the single vaccinations for measles.

I asked at my Doctors Surgery - they are very pro-MMR jabs ... and they just said "oh you won't get them around here" and the subject was abruptly closed.

I live in Middlesex/Spelthorne/Surrey ... surely it can't be that much of a tall order.

Does anyone know of a website with listings of where you can get the jabs done etc???

Hi Stephanie,

I did have a website address but can't find it at the moment - there was a place in Bristol that was the closest for us (we live in S.Wales)

Found this but don't know how far this is from you.

www.myjabs.com

Breakspear Hospital offers separate vaccinations at our registered facilities in Hemel Hempstead

I'm sure there's plenty of info on the internet somewhere?

Take care,

Jb

you can also look in the telephone book under private doctors. If you do decide to go and pay for these immunisations please make sure you observe the doctor mixing the vaccine and check both the ampoules before allowing the doctor to give your child the vaccine. There is a case of a doctor charging for MMR and only giving the children water so please be careful.

Jen