Sign in to follow this  
minerva

busy busy busy!

Sorry guys been real busy this week, having to take Zeus for his Xrays, go visit my grandad a couple times, work, trying to get reports done in time for Camerons annual review anddddd his teacher decided we could look after the goslings till monday!

ok so......

Zeus' Xrays look good so far apparently, one of the pins in his leg have bent and they arent sure what they are going to do about it just yet. I have to call them tomorrow and find out.

My grandad has the cancer in his brain, lungs and lymph glands & he's sorting out paperwork so i'm assuming he knows he doesnt have long. He is insisting he doesnt want any fuss which is soooo like him! But it suits me to the ground because i'll cope easier if we just chat nonsense about football than stress about something thats inevitable i think.

Camerons annual review is on friday and im nervous as **** but i guess it has to be done huh? Who knows, now that theres a new LEA woman in charge she might just give in (lol in my dreams)

And the Goslings are really cute & I wanna keep one! 4 came out alive in the end.....2 didnt make it, but apparently thats pretty good/normal. The last one to come out struggled and the teacher had to help her a lil bit. She is soooooooo tiny, but sooooooo lovely! She keeps getting cold so I have taken her and put her up my jumper a few times lol

I let Zeus say hello to her earlier & managed to get a couple of pictures of them together so uploaded them for you all :)

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h222/m1n...06/lucyzeus.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h222/m1n...06/zeuslucy.jpg

Nicke :thumbs:

The vets said that they are happy with Zeus' leg so far :)

Got a lil sad news, we lost one of the Goslings this morning :(

It was the runt, the one that is on the pictures with Zeus, I had to keep warming her up in my top as it was and last night she went downhill fast. I just happened to be woken up by neighbors arguing & came downstairs & checked on them while i was down here & she looked dead already :(

I stayed awake all night trying to keep her warm & just generally caring for her & she died at about 10.30 this morning.

(((Suze))) I understand now how you felt when you lost yours! I was absolutely devastated :( well, still am to be honest, everyone keeps laughing at me cos i keep crying lol

meh! I may act tough but im mush really lol