Sign in to follow this  
something vague

New Caption Compo

Hello everyone,

Its caption compo time again and this week I'll be judging so be kind and send lots and lots of suggestions. :D

Don't forget the rules - PM your captions to me. If they are posted on the message board they are invalid and I don't get to judge them. :(

The winner will be announced on Wednesday evening along with four runners up. The winner gets to set and judge the next competition so its worth the effort dont you think? :lol:

Here's the link, hope it works;-

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j85/badd...ngvaguescat.jpg

Thanks for the help BD >:D<<'>

Edited by something vague

I'm getting page cannot be displayed when i click on link....could just be my pc, will try again in abit :D

Oops, working now ....

Edited by Bagpuss

o.k. my thinking caps on........................... :huh:

......................nemo :lol: you are totally making me laugh at the moment ........keep up the good work ....................................A+....with a merit and gold star. >:D<<'>

Well I've had a good look, a good think, and I can't come up with anything that isn't X rated :shame::oops::lol:

Obviously I've got a mind like a sewer and unless I can clean up my act I may have to give this one a miss. Which isn't a great loss 'cos I'm not much good at it anyway!

Lauren

Well I've had a good look, a good think, and I can't come up with anything that isn't X rated :shame::oops::lol:

Obviously I've got a mind like a sewer and unless I can clean up my act I may have to give this one a miss. Which isn't a great loss 'cos I'm not much good at it anyway!

Lauren

Lauren,

Please pm me your x rated captions. I promise I wont post them up if they're too risque (or whatever the word is.) :D

SV :devil:

Lauren,

Please pm me your x rated captions. I promise I wont post them up if they're too risque (or whatever the word is.) :D

SV :devil:

BET she hasn't got any of those either - she was just using it as an excuse!! :lol::lol::lol:

L&P

Baddad (on the naughty chair i suspect :( ) :D

Baddad (on the naughty chair i suspect :( ) :D

ooooh baddad :o:o:lol:

I'll have you know that somethingvague is in receipt of... well... something vague from me as we speak. :lol:

We can't all have your razor sharp wit and devastating charisma :shame::ph34r::devil::P What a tedious world it would be if we did B)

'You don't have to have a hide of reinforced concrete to be a member of this forum, but with baddad around it certainly helps' :lol: !!!!

Lauren B)

ooooh baddad :o:o:lol:

'You don't have to have a hide of reinforced concrete to be a member of this forum, but with baddad around it certainly helps' :lol: !!!!

Lauren B)

BLESS your beautiful Hide!!

any comments on BD's knowledge of the musicals of Doris Day will be subject to editorial scrutiny... suffice to say, ANNIE taught me everything i know on the subject ;);)

The strapline is: "cats+ stuff = awesome"

Where 'awesome' seems to mean ' mostly not as funny as it could/should have been' imho

B+ - must try harder

B+ must try harder?? If I ever got a B+ I was dancing in the streets!! You must really love stuffonmycat.com. :P

Thanks to all who've pmed me so far, even the x-rated ones :D

I'm off to work now and hope to have a few more suggestions (for captions of course) when I get home :robbie: so keep thinking them up - please.

SV

I'm with Lauren on this one, can only think of naughty ones.... :ph34r:

May ask DH to offer his suggestions, or is that cheating? :whistle:

BTW does this site really exist....peeps putting things on their cats? :o:o

BTW does this site really exist....peeps putting things on their cats? :o:o

yes... they banned me for putting next door's caravan on mine :(

cats - waste of fur! ;)

:D

Lets go visit Baddads new website 'stuffonmysnail.com'

SV

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh sv I think I love you :lol::lol::lol:

Lauren

Ok back to business :D

There are just a few more hours left to get your razor sharp captions pmed to me for the compo.

I'll judge them this evening so lets see those late entries flooding in :D

BTW I wish there was a site called stuffonmysnail.com

Nemo I dont visit sites like pimpmysnail.com :o:o:o

SV :robbie:

SV - you know me, I leave the smutty stuff to BD :P - that's 'pimp' as in 'Pimp My Ride' - a tv show where they take an ordinary car and turn it into a chunk of mobile bling designed to appeal to a 5 year old ("Look Mum, that car's all shiny and silver and the seats are furry!" :lol: )

It translates to the english 'tart up' - with all the cheesy connotations that go with it. :whistle:

SV - you know me, I leave the smutty stuff to BD :P - that's 'pimp' as in 'Pimp My Ride' - a tv show where they take an ordinary car and turn it into a chunk of mobile bling designed to appeal to a 5 year old ("Look Mum, that car's all shiny and silver and the seats are furry!" :lol: )

It translates to the english 'tart up' - with all the cheesy connotations that go with it. :whistle:

Oh thats ok then Nemo, Ill just hunt out a few snails and get cracking with the glue and glitter then and maybe a few ostrich feathers too :P But where do you stuff the furry dice I ask?

BTW, forgive me for the misunderstanding - dont know why I even suspected you capable of smut. The very thought :o

I'm off to the pub now, I'll have the results of the compo when I get back so if anyone has any inspiration in the meantime feel free to pm me. :D

SV

You're off to the pub??? :o You're off to the ###### pub??? :o

What sort of life of riley have you got that you can be going to the pub at tea time on a Wednesday??? :o:o:lol:

Not that I'm jealous or anything :whistle:

Lauren

That new website... stuff on my snail....

They just banned me :(:(

Salt......

:devil::devil::devil:

:lol::lol::lol: nice one :notworthy:

Now here are the results of this weeks compo. Its been so hard to judge. There were loads of brill suggestions and I keep changing my mind. Still I cant delay any longer.

The 4 runners up are:-

Daisy dot - Mum knew she needed to loose a few pounds when her bum fell off and squashed the cat.

Viper - The Borrowers weren't sure what to do with their cats latest find!!

Minerva - "Who's idea was it to take up juggling anyway!?"

Maddad - "Boy! When they said this remake of 'The Blob' was low budget they weren't kidding, were they?!"

AND THE WINNER IS-

ARO - "Are you sure this works for Temple Grandin?"

Well done ARO, It's your turn to set the compo for next week, good luck :D

Thanks everyone for you entries, its been fun :D:D:D

And yes it was a typo Maddad but I think it suits so stays :P

SV

AYUP! Runner up again.......

My power is waining!!! (it's waining again!)

Well done ARO :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Excellent!!

If you need any help organising next weeks compo, PM me, or SV ...

Temple Grandin - DOH! Why didn't i think of that?? OK, don't answer that! Der!

L&P

BD :D>:D<<'>

4th 2 weeks in a row, at least I'm consistant. :lol:

Well done aro, obvious winner there :thumbs:

OMG just seen the results Thanks :wub:

Will definately need help as can't even put interesting avatars on yet :oops:

OMG just seen the results Thanks :wub:

Will definately need help as can't even put interesting avatars on yet :oops:

I will drop you a PM... (and there's a walk through on changing you avvy in the 'techie' section somewhere!)

L&P

BD :D

what is temple grandin? ive never heard of it,its probably very obvious but ive had a stresful day :crying:

She was the subject of a documentary recently. She has ASD and writes on the subject. She has an unsual affinity with cows :D .