Sign in to follow this  
hev

dont think he likes me!!

steven doesnt appear to like me very much,i expect this is the same with all teenagers but im sort of regarded as something on his shoe :o hes been up mums since wednesday and ive been up there a few times,phone him and hes just not interested in talking to me at all,we havent fell out hes like it constantly,i dont remember being so unpleasant as a teenager,whoever wrote kevin the teenager really got it spot on,i waved at him in the street yesterday and the look he gave me was pure disgust!!

Are you sure he's AS? - sounds more like an NT to me

The way Com talks to everyone at the moment is little more than a sneer and a grunt

must be the hormones

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Z

Definately a boy thing! LOL T is 7 and today he has been a little shite! Back chatting, not listening to me and generally being a pain in the butt!

Oh the joys of motherhood! :ph34r:

:lol:

:huh: Ok well my kids are starting teenage years a bit early then, if I get told to shut up once more I am going to cellotape his mouth shut (joke of course before anyone rings SS)