Sign in to follow this  
dooday24

CARS!!!!!

went 2 see the film on saturday the tears were rolling down his face at the end of the film :wub::wub: he absulutly loved this film but is now obsessed with anything 2 do with it and want the film which we explained is not on dvd yet but he is driving me batty thinks the postman is going 2 get him a copy its gonna be along few months!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko::wacko:

went 2 see the film on saturday the tears were rolling down his face at the end of the film :wub::wub: he absulutly loved this film but is now obsessed with anything 2 do with it and want the film which we explained is not on dvd yet but he is driving me batty thinks the postman is going 2 get him a copy its gonna be along few months!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko::wacko:

awww glad you both enjoyed the film. I must take matthew! Matthew is the same, he is movie/dvd mad and loves going to see films. he also drives us mad as he wants them on dvd right away too so he can see the making of the movie bit lol we took him to see the new superman film and he can't wait for it to come out on DVD! when he gets a certain film he will get very obsessed with it and watches them over and over again (drives me up the wall lol)

Sounds like you had a great time :thumbs:

We've seen it, great movie. Kids keep ranting wanting McDonalds as they are doing the toys and the mixermuddlywotsitthingamies are in shape of Lightning McQueen :huh:

Hi we saw this at the weekend S loved it. I'd bought him this months disney mag which had cars splashed on the front and a 48 pg comic which was basically the movie in comic style pretty much the movie without the long action bits..maybe that could contain him til DVD comes out. My S is exactly the same about movies and dvd's he can't get enough and each one is watched over and over til the next obession but he still goes back to his favourites every now and again... james bond die another day for some reason really stuck with him I think he's watched it 20 times plus and its just on loan to us from my folks I don't think they expect to see it ever again as last time I tried to return it to them we left 2 hrs later with the DVD in his hand again lol

Im just glad he really likes something which gets him/us out of the house...though sometimes the whole thought of going to the cinema gets to much for him and he ends up saying he'll just wait for the DVD as he wants that anyway. Between buying the sweets and getting into the actual seats he does get pretty anxious I end up carrying everthing and trying to hang on to one hand while he sucks the thumb off the other and once we were late and just entering into the dark cinema theatre as the movie started and he jumped out his skin needless to say popcorn went sailing at least I managed to hang on to the drinks lol

Luckily I love the movies too phew ..actually we are very similar in many ways and mostly like doing the same stuff luckily I'm a long term tom-boy I suppose.

Lorraine

ps I'm going to McD's tomorrow now Ka-Chow lol :)

Edited by bramblebrae

I took my lot to see this... I was prepared to be bored senseless... but it was great :D The first 20 mins were a bit iffy but then it got better.... very funny... not as good as the other pixar movies but worth going to see.

Lauren

MY DAUGHTER JUST HAD TO STOP IN HOSPITAL 4 THE WEEKEND SO WE BROUGHT THEM STICKER BOOKS OBVIOUSLY REECE GOT CARS NOW HES OBBSSEESED WITH FILLING IT UP :lol::lol: MIGHT KEEP HIM GOING 4 A WHILE!!!!!!!

What kind of age is it aimed at, it seemed to me there were a lot of jokes in the trailor that were aimed at older kids.

I love going to the cinema with my son (day out for me too!) but after the trailors have finished and the sweets are nearly gone, he always wants to go home. "This is taking too long", "can we go home now"?

McD are currently doing a promotion, you get a different car every week.

If I hear Ka Chow or Ka Chigga (or whatever it is) one more time I'll scream

DP and kids constantly saying it :crying:

The McDs toys are all released at once and in opaque bags so you can't see whats in each before opening, but a good fondle :lol: and you can figure which it is

Film is as usual for children but with a bit of adult humour so we can actually sit through it

Edited by lil_me