Sign in to follow this  
dooday24

had enough

:hi all sorry just need to get off my chest. just had enough with the world and fed up with fighting 4 everything. tried 2 get reece a bus pass. couldnt get it until i got a letter from his pead as he dosnt get moillity allowance. then tried appealing against his dla as he only gets medium rate 4 personal care. they will not change ther descision. maybe they should come and live at my house 4 a few days then they might change there mind :wallbash::wallbash: then i am suposed 2 be housed in bicester so reece is closer 2 school and my mum who cares 4 them when i work. (we live 9 miles away in a village and i dont drive) but we may be waiting another yr :wallbash::wallbash: and shan has been really bad with her constipation and ended up in hospital a week ago 4 the weekend and is now laid on the sofa in agony with her stomach as she cant go again wat can i do iam going to go insane before long. also working 30 hrs a week looking after people with severe learning difficulties i must be bloomin mad :crying::crying: thanx 4 listening just completlty and utterly shattered and fed up :crying::crying:

will listen anytime >:D<<'> >:D<<'> sometimes it seems like nothings ever going to go right again dont it,sorry you are having a rough time right now,no advice for you really just to say keep strong >:D<<'> >:D<<'> they also give passes to higher rate mobility where i am,i was told to get in touch with my local social services to see if they could help,thought i would wait till hes 16 though,by the time my local social services help me thats how old he will be anyway :(

I'm with Hev :(:wallbash:

you only get a pass if you get higher rate mobility (we get lower ) but I think this may be changing in september, not sure if this is only in our LA though :unsure:

hang in there, I know it's hard, my sister came round today and middley threw a right paddy, she told me to 'chill out' :lol::tearful:

people just don't get that it's the day on day stress that does your head in :wallbash::wallbash:

At least on here you know you're not the only one in the boat !

wac

:(>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> :(

Hope your feeling stronger soon >:D<<'>

It's horrible how everything hits you at once isn't it.. :(>:D<<'>

Sorry, i can't offer any practical advice - just sending lots of these >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

:)

thanx everyone makes me feel alot better you know sometimes u just cant take anymore. but on a happy note we have a o wonderful day me and the kids have been on a bike ride and 2 the park with not 2 many upsets :lol::lol:

Hi >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> things so hard for you at the moment, but we are all here going through similar things understand!! I hope things get better soon for you and your kids. sorry about your other child being in hospital!

Dooday - you should be able to get a free bus pass for your child if they are in receipt of DLA - a new law that came into force last April ... print these off and go and wave them under your council's nose :shame:

Budget announcement from Dept of Transport

Bus passes fact sheet from DirectGov

<h1 class="articleHeader">

</h1>