Sign in to follow this  
Frangipani

OMG OMG some good news at last :)

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Sorry cant resist to tell you :lol::lol:

She has always had a passion for singing, she had singing lessons for about two years thats how serious it was.

She has done a few stage solos over the years, but this is even better.

Her church they have the best team, of musicians for youth, drums, four guitarists keyboards and five vocalists and a lead singer, well the lead singer sings like an angel literally as good as Darlene Zscheck a post I put in off topic, well her work commitments and study have taken their toll and she is no longer able to be lead singer, my daughter showed an interest to audition to sing with the band as harmony, well, a few weeks ago one of the leaders pulled her aside and said listen to this. They have the full sound effects stuff and they had recorded her singing along with the other four girls each had their own microphone. He commented on what a beautiful voice she had, my daughter would never agree, but finally someone caught her unaware :lol:

Tonight they have promoted her to be the new lead singer :o:wub: sorry falling over myself here as I am so excited for her. As you know she has had a tough couple of years, so wow. how about that!!!!

Fxx

Edited by Frangipani

[

Congratulatiosn

Its fantastic she will be doing something she enjoys

Jen

Edited by jen

Really pleased for you both.Our church music is not so organised-Ben decided to play his electronic drum Kit -took it along on Sun am and played. :D:D Karen

That's lovely news, Fran :D

A few years ago I was asked to audition for a local band, along with my mate...just for backing singers.

Well...how traumatic was that?? I drank an entire bottle of Rescue Remedy in the Ladies beforehand! :lol:

And backing singing is really difficult, 'cos you can't actually hear your own voice over the instruments :ph34r:

So...huge congratulations to your daughter for succeeding in a really difficult setting! :thumbs:

Boho :dance:

And no, we didn't get the audition, either! :lol::lol: Be quiet, BD!! :shame::fight:

And backing singing is really difficult, 'cos you can't actually hear your own voice over the instruments :ph34r:

so it has it's up side then?? :P

Congrats to you both 'Fran' - wonderful news!!

L&P

BD :D>:D<<'>

Thank you :)

She has always picked at herself for her singing, gets really frustrated with herself, so this was a real shock for her, just so happy to see this happen, and the way they recorded her without her knowing, she nearly fell over when they asked her to listen to the tape :lol::lol: as she had no idea they could listen to them sing individually. :lol::o That should put a smile on her dial.

Good on you Bid for having a go,....... rescue remedy or not if would take a lot of courage to do that. I used to sing with the choir but its more confronting when you have a microphone to yourself as you would have had :notworthy::notworthy::dance::dance: at least you had a go.

I did a solo a couple of times and if you are nervous you have a lot of trouble with projection, so I am sure if it wasnt the nerves Bid you would have done an excellent job. :clap:

Theres always the bathroom/shower :lol::lol: oh and the car, you can sing out loud but just remember when you get to the red lights someone may be laughing at you. :oops:

B):D xx

Good new is the best kind of news.

This is BRILLIANT NEWS and you have every right to be elated.

Wish we could here her?

Oracle

How VEWY wude!! :shame::shame:

Boho :dance:

Bid :lol::lol: W W W !!! Just brought back some funny and cute memories of my daughter when she was about 3 years old. All her 'r's were pronounced w's like you just did :wub: one quote I love to remind her of and she hates me reminding her of it :wub:

I was putting on some makeup and she was only 3 she was standing beside me watching me, and she said Quote: Thats wovwey wed wipstick on your whips mummy :notworthy::lol::lol::dance::dance:

Thanks for the flash back :wub:

>:D<<'> :)

hey sorry frangi I missed this .........is it too late to say ..........

GO GIRL...............YOU MUST BE SO PROUD ................ >:D<<'> oh I love proud parent moments.Suzex

Hi Frangipani (will have to get used to calling you that! :huh::lol: )

Fantastic news! :dance::dance::clap:

You must have been so proud and really nervous watching her :wub:

Keep us up to date with how she's doing,

K x >:D<<'>

Hi Frangipani (will have to get used to calling you that! :huh::lol: )

Me too :D:lol::lol:

Lovely to see you back Kathryn >:D<<'> hope you enjoyed the holiday

:)

Edited by Frangipani

Hi Frangipani

It was a great holiday thanks, a real rest - and overall a better August than I've had for the last couple of years.

Good to be back too - apart from all the sneaky individuals who've changed their names in my absence - it's very confusing! :lol:;)

K x