Sign in to follow this  
madme

Richard and Judy - Sigourney Weaver

Anyone see this. SW is in a nw film about a lady on the spectrum - sorry if its already been mentioned. Thought she came across really well and clearly had taken a lot of time to try and understand. Judy had never heard of the expression NT . My son liked it. I expected it to be patronising but not so IMO. Anyone else see it?

Pleased she got advice from autistic people for the film.

I saw the interview and thought SW gave a very fair, plain speak explanation of ASDs. She did mention she had done alot of research and she said Ros Blackburn helped her enormously. I'm sure The Richard and Judy show is repeated later but I'm not sure which channel.

Lil-me I don't watch R and J show because Richard gets on my nerves :lol:

Tilly

I think you're confusing it with something else. I was led to believe that this is a work of fiction. An autistic mother's daughter dies in a road accident.

Tilly

Snowcake has been doing the rounds of the film festivals for a while now but they just can't give us a general release date. I have discussed it in other groups and have seen a very good trailer for the film. I for one will be rushing to see it on it's release.

If I can dig out the link for the movie trailer, I'll let you know.

Mike

The release day for this film is marked on my calendar for the 8th September, unfortunatley I can't remember where I got the information.

You can find a trailer here http://www.aspiesforfreedom.com/auttv/ I warn you though, it gives away a chunk of the story.

I'm looking forward to seeing it, I think it's gonna be a good 'un.

Nellie xx