Sign in to follow this  
UltraMum

Addition to the family ...

... that we were OK to adopt ....

A dog! :lol::lol::lol:

He's called Max, is one year old has the colouring of a brindled staffy, the head of a small lab and the back end of a whippet! His picture is here: http://static.flickr.com/80/228274092_6e91bb4c95_m.jpg

J is soooooooooooo happy! :D

ultramum

He's gorgeous. What a little sweety :wub:

Hope he settles in well and that you're all happy with your new addition to the family.

Flora :D

He looks so much like a dog I had years ago (cross staff) she was a lovely pet, bright and very friendly. And for some reason we used to get lots of teenage boys stopping us to pet her and ask if she was a staff. So your boy is getting a dog who is 'well cool' and got street cred. B)

BTW thanks for the help with info for the assignment. It took ages to do but has been posted off to tutor now and good riddence to it :P I used the Beardon quote.

SV

He's gorgeous, he looks so trusting. How long have you had him now?

SV

I want another staffy now. The dog I've got now is a really barmy lab/collie/alsation thing...........so very hard to train!!! but lovable :wub:

Hope J still likes Robbie though!!

:robbie::robbie::robbie::robbie::robbie::robbie::robbie::robbie::robbie::robbie:

SV

he's just too cute :D

are you sure about his age, some clubs wont let you do agility till they are 18 months, something to do with bone structure and maturity.

he seems to be settling in well :D :D

he's just too cute :D

are you sure about his age, some clubs wont let you do agility till they are 18 months, something to do with bone structure and maturity.

he seems to be settling in well :D:D

No problems with that - got to do the basic training first !!! Probably be old enough by the time we've cracked that :D

It's like we've always had him!