Sign in to follow this  
baddad

KNOCK KNOCK

WHO'S THERE?

BADDAD

BADDAD WHO?

STORY OF MY LIFE... IT'S ONLY BEEN A WEEK YOU KNOW :(:(

Hey Ho, Hippity hop. Nicketty Nacketty Noo Noo Noo...

Well, here we are back from Sunny Bognor (My God! How lucky were we with the the weather???!!!) with bags full of seaside tat 'swag' (Ben) and an extra inch of Guinness tyre around the midrift (Me - Oh come on - it's the only time I get out to the 'pub' all year I deserve to make a bit of a pigsy of myself!)...

Hows things here, then?

Anyone else been changing their names while I was away? If so - fill me in I'm a bit slow with that sort of thing :lol::lol:

Completely creem-crackered, so a quick shufty for now and then I'll be orf for my Friday night Curry (Ben's had the shakes since LAST Friday - He's got a serious Garam Masalla dependency going on these days - still better than aspartame or MSG, and it gives me an excuse! ;) )

Weather was there, Wish you were beautiful...

L&P

BD :D>:D<<'> :rolleyes:

:lol:

Welcome back baddad, I see you brought some of that seaside humour back with you :thumbs::lol:

Hope you and Ben had a fab time

mucho love

Flora :D

Yo, Flo, whaddya know??

We did indeed have a luvverly time the week we went to Bognor (isn't that a cue for a song??)

will fill you in with the details later, but hope you and all the little fauna are tickety boo (isn't that ANOTHER cue for a song?)

Hark - is that the curry man i hear knocking............

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooosssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

:D

Welcome back BD! :)

Glad you had a good time in SUNNY Bognor, I'm really really pleased for you, I bet you're glad you didn't go to the RAINY Cotswolds, like we did. :ph34r:;)

You and Ben enjoy your Garam Masala - don't they do curry in Bognor then? :huh::P

K x

BOGNOR!!!!

Memories of teenage years and the Club Rex with Peter Powell (when he worked for Radio Luxembourg

Glad you had a good time Badders :D

Welcome Back Baddad :)>:D<<'>

Nice to see your goofy avatar back on here :lol:

Hey Ho, Hippity hop. Nicketty Nacketty Noo Noo Noo... now what is that in English, or is this the effects of curry withdrawal :devil: or too much sunshine and sea air. :party::robbie:

:D

good to see you back >:D<<'>

My frien moved to bognor at the weekend so free holidays for me :D

never been there yet though so I'll reserve judgment ;)

glad you both had a good time and who cares about a bit of a guiness tyre, it all adds to your character :huh:

and who cares about a bit of a guiness tyre, it all adds to your character :huh:

Yep - the old black stuff definitely adds character:

0 - who's that old codger leaning against the wall looking nervous?

1 - 2 quietly confident...

2 - 3 witty, erudite, charming...

4 - 5 still witty, not quite so erudite & charming though, and getting a little 'loud'...

5 - 6 Very loud, and take the 'e' and the 'ite' from 'erudite'...

6 - 7 You're my best friend, you are...

7 - 8 Oh look, that bottle top on the floor has just gone in two different directions at once! WOW!!

8+ (and whisky chaser)... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Optimum 'pulling power' achieved at 4, 'home alone' from about 6 onward, If i ever learn to stop at 4 I'll be on to a winner :lol::lol::lol:;)

L&P

BD :D

Glad you guys hada great time, funny that, i always seem to come back from hols with bagfuls of tat for Lew!

Back to life,back to reality........i know a song about that too!