nuttynemo

NO SCHOOL FOR PDDNOS

help

We are looking for some guidance and possibly a second opinion on our son his current diagnoses states PDD NOS with greater requirements than that of fully diagnosed autism and asperges children

We are awaiting the LEA ruling but have visited some schools and been told with the PDD NOS label he may be put in an EBD school wich we feel would be a big mistake as he is a high achiever and his emotional problem are caused by the autism spectrum side to him

We don?t know which way to turn can you advice us of any one who may be able to help in the Gosport area

Thank you for any help you can give us in this matter

<Name and phone number removed by Elefan, for your own protection>

OK, I know I'm no longer a Mod, but old habits die hard!

Please can you remove your name and phone number from your post, NN?

In the interests of safety, please can you use the PM system.

Bid :bat:

I would suggest you have a look around to see what provision is available, also look at some of the privatly run special schools, if you find one that you think will fit his needs you may be able to get the LEA to fund his place if they agree to the suitability of it.

can't help with any suggestions though of any schools as I dont know the area but Im sure if someone does they could pm you