Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

Divine Retribution..

Anyone remember the recent thread by Oxgirl re kiddies going back to school....me very, very bad mummy for saying I couldn't wait for Tuesday.... :shame:

School rang me today...... :unsure:

They have a gas leak and flood and won't be reopening tomorrow :tearful:

But hope to be back open on Wednesday :pray:

Joking aside, took me a long while to calm dd (5) down when she found out she wasn't going back tomorrow...she had everything out and ready :crying::crying:

Still feeling alittle apprehensive though and hope she copes ok with all the changes :pray:

Anyone remember the recent thread by Oxgirl re kiddies going back to school....me very, very bad mummy for saying I couldn't wait for Tuesday.... :shame:

Joking aside, took me a long while to calm dd (5) down when she found out she wasn't going back tomorrow...she had everything out and ready :crying::crying:

Still feeling alittle apprehensive though and hope she copes ok with all the changes :pray:

Awwwwwww, what a shame, and a whole day can seem like a long time sometimes can't it!

Good luck for Wednesday now! :D

~ Mel ~

Hope today is ok and she getsback on Wedensday.Karen

Mine starts 'Big school' tomorrow too, I'm bracing myself for the teen years with some apprehension ! He will see all his peers there, something he hasn't really seen before, I don't know how he will react to it, usually in a new school he emulates the worst !! My child tends to be 'passive' at school, but he will see many autistics that aren't.

Edited by Melow

Thanks for your replies >:D<<'>

DD feeling ok now, and is reassured that she can go back to school tomorrow. We had the letter re her transport this morning....had to laugh....she was supposed to be on the transport before the postman arrived.....can they not get these letters out before? :rolleyes::rolleyes: Huge long letter detailing all the do's and dont's that we as parents should abide to and our dd too.... :rolleyes: Hey, I'd like to see the do's and don'ts of the company contracted....like could they actually turn up on time for our dd who is first pick up :whistle::P