Sign in to follow this  
hev

steves on tele tonight

hes a mascot for man city when they play redding tonight,its on at 8pm on sky sports,i will be there,got my city shirt on,hes gonna meet all the players,bet i cry :crying:

Don't have Sky Sports either; I don't much like football but think I would have made an exeption and tuned in, in this case!

Hope he has a fab time and that you do too. :clap:

Flora :D

no i dont live in manchester,live in kent,when we met nick he supported city and steve supported them ever since,nearly time for us to leave

I was going to look out for him, but I forgot it was today, and I didn't see this post til too late.

I hope he had a good time though!

I'm sorry I couldn't watch this as I don't have Sky but I hope it went really well Hev, and that it was an evening to remember - for all the right reasons. :)

K x

brilliant brilliant night even though city lost :o he went and met all the players in changing room beforehand and got all their autographs,when he came on the pitch i shed a few :crying: said it was best night of his life,it was mine