A-S warrior

things that make you tear your hair out.

i,ll start,

constant beeping at supermarkets,

rude pepole bumping into me and not saying sorry.

this new generation of hip hop music thats making kids talk like idiots, bruh!

train being delayed when im already late.

staff at the jobcentre talking to me like a naughty school boy in detention.

lazy pepole.

non autistic pepole that think they understand autisum (you dont and never will)

when somebodys being bullied everybody takes the easy way out and jumps on the band waggon and joins in, instead of having the strengh to stand up to that person. those pepole are weak minded and cant think for themselves. and are worse than the bully.

my dog barking at night when i have to be up early.

pepole that think its mandatory to put the tv on, and then moan when theres nothing on. read a book then! or go for a walk! think about it!

as you can tell my list is looooong, now please post up the things that make you tear your hair out!

Suspect this could be a room 101 type post, so will go form my current top of the list item;

Extender Leads

This might be a bit unusual but I am talking about those plastic handle things with a button and the retractable cord which is normally attatched to a dog at the other end. The dog usually being of the Scottie type variety. As someone who trains a lot on my bike and who's training ground happens to be the roads linking the villages of the Pennines, I have been close to being taken out three times in about 18 months by those things. Normal clue two dopy looking adults window shoping or looking in some cafe, dog having a ###### on a planter on the other side of the road, and me going down the middle of a high street at about 20 to 25mph to spot a thin coloured bit of string across the road. I have managed to break on two ocasions the other time the lead bit got caught in my bike and I draged a dog backwards down the street for a few yards until I came to a stop.

Great topic.

Ditto on those none aspergers who think they understand

People who when I try and explain what it's like say things like 'Oh but I do that' and 'but I feel like that sometimes'. SOMETIMES!!! - I FEEL LIKE IT ALL THE TIME.

People sitting on the underground with a newspaper open that tickles my skin.

People in class talking when the tutor is talking (I'm in post graduate course and there are people who still do this)

People who are fake - they smile at you and say everything is alright, then talk about you behind your back. If you have a problem with me, say it to my face.

Sticky hands. I hate being sticky.

The high pitched alarm sound that my netbook makes when its on "sleep" mode

People picking at themselves or cutting their nails

The dumb face people make when they watch TV

The way when I talk about stuff that I find interesting and people make me feel like sh** for saying anything and then I never want to talk again

Cars droning past my house at all hours

Any other noise that rams through my head like a giant metal spike over and over

Dirty pavements

Dirty floors in the local mental health service

Pictures being uneven on walls

Anything that is flawed in a stupid way (flawed things in a adds character way are fine)

The way people pretend they give a damn when I know they don't

People not giving me a chance to let them see who I am

People not forgiving me for making social mistakes that are already excruciatingly embarrassing for me without them pointing things out or making fun or worse being derisive.

Feeling as though I constantly have to be aware of what I am saying and doing when with other people...

Could go on but getting the feelig this is probably long enough - plus I agree with some of the examples already listed - and god knows what would happen if I had sticky hands in the beeping supermarket :wallbash:

Think about it!! You add two or three of these things together and it goes from tearing hair out to outright AAARRGHH :lol:

Automatic computer updates from Microsoft.

Sit down to the computer with my breakfast to start the day in my normal routine, and some ###### mainframe on the other side of the planet has decided now is the time to seduce my own personal mistress which sits on my desk top. It then has the cheek to offer me a summary, which I don't understand, of the conversation they have been having just to rub it in, nice one. If it want's to have an affair with my PC will it please do so behind my back, or at least leave a telephone number so I can ring it up and tell it to leave her alone!

rant over , will go now for another cup of tea, feeling much better.

People who park their car half on the pavement.

The LAs who insisting that there is a good network of cycle paths, when in fact they tend to stop and start away from were anyone want to be and most are not more than 18 inches wide, and combined cycle/ foot paths.

Cyclists who on these combined paths think that pedestrians should jump out of their way as they whizz by.

Other motorist who don't recognise my as a superior driver

People who ask what gets on my ti-.

Being told by my teacher that I'll have to redo my work because I missed something as a through away comment because he hasn't realised I spent 5 days on it, hand written. I went to the toilet and physically started banging my head against the wall.

me and the love of my life being in a wonderfull 2 year relationship and then being torn apart because shes from india and im a white man (worst pain that god willing you will never feel i wouldnt wish it on my worst enimy)

achieving a good musclular pyhsique and then being called gay for having a good healthy body.

pepole that tell me that beliving in god is stupid.

rasist pepole that cant justify what they say.

pepole that think low fat diets help you lose weight, (when infact its exsessive glycogen levels form carbohydrates that make you fat) (sorry for the bro science)

alchool being the centre of pepoles universes.

good pepole being treated badly.

trolls that have no intelligence.

i,ll shall be back with more..

People who make arrangement to be somewhere and never turn up.(Or let you know why)

This one really makes me mad - I used to manage perfectly well as a kid in the 80's-early 90's and there were only a handful of occasions where people were late, let alone some people didn't even have home phones!!! Now there's supposedly a multitude of options for getting in touch, yet people can't even be bothered to call or text - very very annoying, especially when it seems to be the people with all the gadgets who are late/don't turn up!!!

Edited by darkshine

when your buying like £70 worth of shopping and the spotty teenage girl behind the counter asks, would you like a bag?

pepole asking stupid questions forinstence when i say oh my head hurts, some says does it?

a sign that says elevator can be found on the third floor, oh it CAN be found? well i sure hope i find it!

pepole with no integrity. and no morals.

Smug mothers and anyone with false modesty

People who overtake on a corner or double white lines

Sand in sandwiches at the beach

My very expensive, supposedly easily manoeuvrable buggy

Getting frustrated about having low frustration tolerance ;)

Hypocrites

pepole thanking me out of context, forinstance, when ive been turned down for a job i really wanted and it feels like my heart just hit my lower intestine, they say thankyou for your interest in our company, im like dont f*ing thank me!!!! you just destroyed me and now your thanking me!!!! go and play in the traffic you snidey little ass licker! honestly! talk about sticking the knife in a wound and rubbing lemon juice on it!

when your buying like £70 worth of shopping and the spotty teenage girl behind the counter asks, would you like a bag?

Um not that Im nit picking A-S but the reason they ask that is cause some people bring their own recycle-able bags.

I don't think its just to rub your fur up the wrong way.

What NT people do to really wind me up is asking ambiguous questions that can be taken in a number of ways. I really have a hard time trying to process an answer which is pretty tough considering i'm stuck in a call centre job.

more things that make me tear my hair out,(i wont have any left at this rate)

pepole that think aspergers is some kind of unmanageable curse, that changes every aspect in your life once your diagnosed. (it really doesnt)

no really it doesnt. so why do we keep getting outsiders spamming our forum asking us if we want to participate in an experiment and thinking were gullible idiots? were no different, ###### morons!

pepole with an ego that walk round with an undeserved sence of acomplishment, thinking there above everyone else, your not, your just a scared little boy, and a fraud.

(and probabaly a born failure)

when my dog stairs at me, im like what are you looking at? i just want to throw a bowling ball at his head.

pepole that start a topic, and give it a one word name like, 'benifits' or 'diagnosis' just so you know, if you do that i wont read your topic now because im sick and tired of vague titles.

the 7 other lazy moderators making tally do all the work, sorry but shame on you all.

i,ll probably eventully get banned one day, but while im here im going to speak my mind, and enjoy every minute of it.

Going to the barbers sitting there and they ask you "what do you want done sir" when I haven't the faintest idea. I don't go very often and so am not well practiced.

Last week under pressure I said a number 2 all over because I think I had heard someone say it before. I was asked are you sure two times to which point I was pleased for simply having an answer in the first place so said yes. What followed was akin to shaving a Dougal type dog at the vets prior to having an opperation, once one bit was done there was no point in stopping. A week later my partner is still giving me funny looks, guess I might have some hair by Christmas at least it only take 5 seconds to dry it. Point being nothing will make me tear my hair out for a couple of months as there is nothing to get a hold of, lol.

Suspect this could be a room 101 type post, so will go form my current top of the list item;

Extender Leads

This might be a bit unusual but I am talking about those plastic handle things with a button and the retractable cord which is normally attatched to a dog at the other end. The dog usually being of the Scottie type variety. As someone who trains a lot on my bike and who's training ground happens to be the roads linking the villages of the Pennines, I have been close to being taken out three times in about 18 months by those things. Normal clue two dopy looking adults window shoping or looking in some cafe, dog having a ###### on a planter on the other side of the road, and me going down the middle of a high street at about 20 to 25mph to spot a thin coloured bit of string across the road. I have managed to break on two ocasions the other time the lead bit got caught in my bike and I draged a dog backwards down the street for a few yards until I came to a stop.

Yeah, dangerous things

I hate the sound of motorbikes, especially the idiot that decides to come along on the road behind my house and start revving it really loud

People who ask stupid questions, like someone at work who came along pointing at an empty chair and computer desk (no work set on it etc) and asking, is anyone sitting here?

Slow drivers

I could think of more but I'll be here all night...

Potholes in the road

People who deliberately feign medical conditions for financial gain

People who can't be bothered to work and expect everything off the state (I do NOT include people who are unable to work)

People walking along the pavement engrossed on their mobile phones and not looking where they are going

Cyclists who wear earphones whilst on the road (and therefore not paying attention for their own or other's safety)

I wait for ages for a photo only for it to be screwed by the only cloud in the sky the moment I have to take the picture

Bus brakes

Sitting on a train on a long journey with no ventilation or aircon

Call centres when I have a complaint

My mobile phone company badgering me every few hours to flog me some deal and coming up with some lame excuse when I ask them to send me the details in writing

more things that make me tear my hair out,(i wont have any left at this rate)

pepole that think aspergers is some kind of unmanageable curse, that changes every aspect in your life once your diagnosed. (it really doesnt)

no really it doesnt. so why do we keep getting outsiders spamming our forum asking us if we want to participate in an experiment and thinking were gullible idiots? were no different, ###### morons!

pepole with an ego that walk round with an undeserved sence of acomplishment, thinking there above everyone else, your not, your just a scared little boy, and a fraud.

(and probabaly a born failure)

when my dog stairs at me, im like what are you looking at? i just want to throw a bowling ball at his head.

pepole that start a topic, and give it a one word name like, 'benifits' or 'diagnosis' just so you know, if you do that i wont read your topic now because im sick and tired of vague titles.

the 7 other lazy moderators making tally do all the work, sorry but shame on you all.

i,ll probably eventully get banned one day, but while im here im going to speak my mind, and enjoy every minute of it.

i might of had a few too many cans of guinness the night i wrote this post lol

I'm going with a repeat about windows update - not because I feel it's having an affair with my pc, but because mine decided last night to ignore my instruction for it to delay restart by 4 hours and decided to do it 90 seconds later, even though the timer said 7 minutes before I instructed it to wait 4 hours - there was no option for 90 seconds... :angry:

So after losing a large amount of stuff I was working on (which is why I requested it to delay restarting) I was pretty peed off with it...

Even more so when Adobe decided to update as soon as I logged back on and that required a restart too :wallbash: it was like rubbing salt in the wound...

People walking along the pavement engrossed on their mobile phones and not looking where they are going

What intrigues me are the people who have extremely personal conversations on their mobile and they seem unaware that everyone nearby can hear them - what the hell is that about? :huh:

I feel it's having an affair with my pc

im having quite the visual.

that must be the strangest thing ive heard in 22 years.

i think you need to take your pc to the jeremy kyle show and get a lie detector

im having quite the visual.

that must be the strangest thing ive heard in 22 years.

i think you need to take your pc to the jeremy kyle show and get a lie detector

Fair play, you managed to make a quote I said look completely different "without" even changing it :lol:

Loving the fact you ignored LancsLad referring to his pc as his "personal mistress" though and decide that mine is the one that needs sending to Jezza Kyle :rolleyes:

People who go on lots of holidays complaining about what a "nightmare" certain airports (or hotels / resorts) are. The sufferings of the rich!

people on buses who insist on blocking the exit even though there are plenty of seats and standing space.

kids on buses who insist on standing on the first step of the bus so every one has to squeeze past. One young girl who then decided to call me a pervert and paedophile when I told her I don't get my kicks from rubbing up against young girls and could she move. I asked her why because I had refused to rub against her, or was she there to pick pockets? She must have realised it was her stop after all because she got off.

When the bus is late but idiots have to hold it up longer by moaning at the driver and delaying it further.

People who are rude or abusive to shop assistants who are trying to do their job.

Security guards in shops who insist following me around ignoring those who are actually shoplifting.

Head lice, and parents who cannot be bothered to treat their kids. Main reason I bought a hair trimmer and use it without attachments.

People who comment on headlines in newspapers who cannot be bothered to read the actual article.

The biggest thing at the moment which makes me tear my hair out - I have plenty on my chest - I don't have a passport because I have never been abroad, I don't drive so don't have a drivers license, since splitting up with my wife I rent a room in a family home so no tenancy agreement and as my wages used to go in my wife's bank account I have no bank account. Although I have no interest in travelling abroad I am going to have to get a passport to be able to prove I have the right to live in the UK, get a job in the UK, be able to find somewhere to rent in the UK, and get an account so I can control my own money. So having been born and lived in the UK for over 50 years I am finally getting a passport so I can finally function in my own country. At least with a national ID card it would have been cheaper.

Especially when I was younger people giving me the wrong instructions.

Driver:Watch me back into wall

Me: Okay...

One reason I love my about my current employer and the people I work with they actually appreciate me asking questions so I don't have to make the wrong assumptions.

Good for her! :D When I bang my head against brick walls through having to put up with the stupidity of the NT world, I often feel like tearing my hair out as well - just for good measure. ;)