Sign in to follow this  
hev

going away today

i think im gonna need it!!!going away till monday with kids,my parents,2 sisters and a neice,partner staying at home(lucky him!!)

my dad has just stormed off saying hes def not going as him and mum keep arguing,my sister just brought him up a massive bottle of brandy which hes going to take to the caravan,that will be pleasant as he can say nasty things when hes drunk on spirits,thank god im not sharing a caravan with him.

am sharing a caravan with my sister who i get on really well with but the other sister is a controlm freak who keeps trying to boss us around.

at the time it seemed a lovely idea to all go away together,sort of like the waltons,today it feels more like the dingles,my dad being shadrach!!

think of me

Oh dear. Good Luck. We went on one family holiday with my in-laws and hubbs siblings plus all the kids. It was fine except for one of his brothers and his partner who made live horrendous! Kids enjoyed it though :D

Have fun ?????!!!!! Not sure if that's possible!! :lol::lol:

Maybe you should take a bottle for yourself............................

How did hubby manage to get out of it!! :fight:

>:D<<'> :D

Hi Hev,

Maybe you could get a mystery "illness" and your man will have to go instead :lol: !

I'm sure you'll have a good time and the sea breeze always makes you feel better (if the caravan is on the coast that is). I went to Brighton last weekend and spent a good few hours just starin out to sea. It always makes me feel at peace for some reason.

Loulou xx

PS don't forget to take your thermals!

Oh dear, hev, poor you. :o>:D<<'>

I hope the weather stays fine so that you can slip out for long solitary walks when the going gets tough! :)

K x

Hope you manage to enjoy yourself :D

I always find that holidays with family are really fraught - you haven't lived with them for years (if at all with the in-laws) and you now have your own style of being. It seldom fits in with someone else and causes so many problems. Funnily, I find with friends it is easier to tell them where to get off if they annoy you!!

Try to enjoy

KW

Edited by lollypocket

hev... :lol::lol:>:D<<'>

If your dad's shadrack.... then you have your choice of dingle lassies :jester: .... Lisa, Charity, Chastity.... take yer pick :lol::lol::lol: let your hair down and have a bit of fun..... families are there to torture us... :lol:>:D<<'>

Flo' :fight:

Edited by Flora

well in back and im exhausted!! dad drunk the brandy on the friday evening and was so ill he couldnt leave the chalet till this morning!!

steven was on top form and i mean top form,the mini bus had to follow him today as he wouldnt get in it to go home,i didnt even bother trying to persuade him i just sat in the back.

me and the controlling sister barely speaking as i got back from a horrendous day out with kids and shes sitting in my chalet,she had her own one,shes sitting with a bloke she met 2 weeks ago,invited him down,i was so vile,i said i had it up to here and im not interested in meeting anyone,think she had a cheek myself.

anyway thats my mini break,more like mini breakdown!!!!