Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

Been egged

Well, its finally happened.......yup, been egged :o:rolleyes:

Thankfully our youngest was in bed, otherwise she'd of been terrified by the bang when it hit the window :(

DS has said its the norm around this time of year....Mischief Night :hypno::shame:

Heck, I must of led a very sheltered life.....never even heard of it :unsure::wacko:

Edited by Bagpuss

This happened to me a couple of years ago - scared the life out of me when something thumped against the window

'Mischief night'? Mindless <insert rude word here> yobs more like (Oh God it's happened - I've turned into my own parents. In fact I now have a strange urge to buy a copy of the Daily Mail :crying: )

Funnily enough, watching GMTV this morning and they were discussing Mischief Night :blink: One of their reporters was confronted by a gang of kids, who pelted him with eggs etc. Apparantly more Police are now being put on duty the night before Halloween...........what the heck is happening........its was never like this in my day.....yup, TN, I've turned into my parent too :o:unsure::ph34r:

Seems from the reports I was lucky to just have an egg thrown at the window, some people have bricks thrown :(:angry:

Worrying ole times :(

Well, its finally happened.......yup, been egged :o:rolleyes:

Thankfully our youngest was in bed, otherwise she'd of been terrified by the bang when it hit the window :(

DS has said its the norm around this time of year....Mischief Night :hypno::shame:

Heck, I must of led a very sheltered life.....never even heard of it :unsure::wacko:

Ooooooooo, that's so infuriating, the little sods!! :angry::angry:

I never understood the concept of Halloween anyway, I mean, what the heck are we actually supposed to be celebrating??!! :blink: I hate this time of year! :(

~ Mel ~

well i answered the door to about the first 10 but now ive turned all lights off and am sitting here in the dark :lol: making out im not in,had enough now,i dont understand halloween either

Hi,

I was never allowed to have anything to do with halloween when i was a kid as my mum is very religious.

Where we used to live, we'd get about 30 knocks on our door at haloweeen, so Kai is really into it. He loves answering the door and giving the kids sweets!

This year we have moved to a slightly more "posh" area, and so far we've only had 4 knocks. Kai is well dissapointed!

loulouxx

We've had loads, and the girls have really enjoyed handing out sweeties. Our youngest daughter went trick or treating with DH, just a few houses. No more egg incidents, although I did wonder if we would be egged again....I suppose the night is still young :rolleyes:

We had a couple of kids knock last night, but told them to come back tonight. They were older lads who had basically just shoved a scream mask on...

The fireworks have been going off for weeks now.......everything seems to get earlier and earlier every year :blink:

I'm half expecting Carol singers by the mid of next week :wacko:

Three small girls came round at 5:30 and then...nothing. Ok so I went off running at 6:30 (hooray) but I was suprised that there weren't more. Maybe they're all scared of the 'wierd man'

And then some idiots decided it would hilarious to hurl eggs at everyone while they were out running...oh such hilarity :angry: