Sign in to follow this  
adamsmum

what did you do this weekend.

me & other half got hitched on friday,just a small low key affair,we want to renew our vows somewhere hot/exotic when the kids have grown up.highlights were baby throwing up over my sister,and me losing my voice on saturday due to cold because of boiler breaking on the wednesday. :lol:

congratulations adams mum,thats what nick wants when we get married,low key affair,we both been married before so i think thats what we will do

congratulations ultra mum,liked the picture

me & other half got hitched on friday,just a small low key affair,we want to renew our vows somewhere hot/exotic when the kids have grown up.highlights were baby throwing up over my sister,and me losing my voice on saturday due to cold because of boiler breaking on the wednesday. :lol:

Many congrats to you and your other half!! We took a stroll down to feed the ducks, not half as exciting!! >:D<<'> :party:

~ Mel ~

Many Many Congratulations Adamsmum :groupwave: Best wishes to you both.

Ultra Mum Congrats too on your graduation :clap:

Tilly.

P.S Oxgirl, great minds think alike we fed the most hungriest swans at the weekend, we all made a hasty exit dd was terrified. So was I. :unsure:

Congratulations!! :dance::dance:>:D<<'> :D:D

I attended my graduation ceremony this weekend :D

Well Done that UltraMum!! :notworthy::notworthy:>:D<<'> >:D<<'> :D

P.S Oxgirl, great minds think alike we fed the most hungriest swans at the weekend, we all made a hasty exit dd was terrified. So was I. :unsure:

Yes, it can be pretty wild down at the lake at this time of year, those ducks and swans will pretty much chomp off your arm in an attempt to get that bread down them!! :lol:

~ Mel ~

Congratulations Adamsmum. When I got married, it was very low key....just as I wanted...........only 5 other people present. I just didnt want the splother :lol: That was a long long time ago 22yrs in fact.

This weekend me and hubby went away, spent saturday night in a hotel, walks in the country and we saw the most beautiful night sky that I have ever seen, could see all the constelations AND the Milky Way..........absolutely beautiful. It was a very romantic weekend, just what I needed. I think I've fallen in love all over again :wub::wub:

Does anyone else find that? you love someone then it fades and then you fall in love all over again. Its happened about 3 times for me.

SV

Congratulations, to adamsmum and ultramum, i have just read about the new baby as well, my you are a busy bunch!!! Well done to you all this has put a big smile on my face.

Nic