hev

its getting worse

steven is suspended tomorrow for weeing on a boys leg,i think hes disgusting and a bully,he said he done it for a truth or dare game with another boy,the boy he done it to is very upset obviously,ive phoned the school to tell them how upset i am for the boy,steven thinks its funny,hes a big 13 year old and i just find it disgusting that a child of mine could be so filthy,ive told him to leave me alone so hes gone out in dark and turned his mobile off,every day is another thing to worry about,have left a msg on social services phone,they wont phone me back though,i need help before i either just walk out which is what im close to doing,im too scared to do anything to myself but honestly if i could go to sleep tonight knowing i wouldnt wake up i would go to bed happy,i know theres loads people worse off than me but im not them i just know my life and i hate it

Go sit at SS tomorrow and refuse to move until they do something. Even if you have to sit there for hours do it. What kind of school is Steve at at the moment - is it EBD because he could be feeding off the bad behaviour and that means it is not the right place for him.

Try not to confront him when he comes home however much you want to or are disgusted with him. Maybe ignoring what has happened would be best for tonight.

You are at crisis point and there is no shame in that. The shame is that they have not helped you before it got to this point.

>:D<<'>

Cat

Edited by Cat

hev

:crying:>:D<<'>

I can only agree with Cat.... go sit on their door step and refuse to budge until they do something. Tell them exactly what you've told us here.

If they (SS) weren't wasting so much time harrassing families who don't need their input they might have the resources to help people like you hev who desperately want and need something.

Sending you loads of hugs and best wishes... just wish there was something I could do that would help.

Loads of love

Flora >:D<<'> XXXXXXX

I agree with Flora,there is no shame in needing help and that what SS are for,not that youd know it reading sopme posts on here.

Sending you >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Cant send enough Hev

Edited by Paula

Oh hev, so sorry you're feeling so desperate. I know you're furious with Steven at the moment, but, like cat said, it's probably better if you can try not to confront him on his behaviour until you feel a bit more positive. Maybe in the morning you could try and sit down with him and get him to explain why he did it.

So sorry, wish I could say or do more to help. >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

i just phoned mum and hes playing happily out her front with load of boys and football,i got upset and said im going to put him into care and she went all funny on me,this is the thing,stevens behaviour causes so much stress for the whole family,i wont put him into care but i will see social services,steven cares about no one,mum keeps calling him in he wont goin,shes 72 and my dads ill in hospital,will plod on but at the moment i feel awful

Sorry to hear how down you are feeling, how is Steven doing at school?

I know you've said you wont put him in care but have you considered residential?

My son is only 8 and I am going to tribunal for a residential placement, I know I will have so many probs with him as he gets older that I think this is the only option. He's 8 and already some days I feel like walking. I just can't cope anymore.

Could this be an option for you to look into, does he have a statement at school?

Just want to send you a hug >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Take care >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hev - no advice but as many >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> as the system will let me!

Hi

It's so hard to stay positive when your child does something that's hard for us to get our heads around. There are occasions when I look at my son and think that he's like Damien from the Omen! I know in my son's case that he has a very different perspective on things eg finding amusement in something which isn't in the least bit funny. It's part of having an ASD. He cannot help it. That said, it's wearing and frequently having other children's angry parents ranting what a useless parent you are, child is just badly behaved (ASD is an excuse), etc is awful. Fact is, there are people who don't understand, there are those that don't want to and there are those that do (thankfully!). Try and keep your chin up.

Caroline.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hi Hev,

Sorry to hear you are having a rough time. Do you remember when my son went into residential school?

I was having a really rough time too, not much different to what you're going through now. And now he is so

different, he is at college and doing really well.

B.x

Hi Hev

Hope things are looking a bit brighter today. Having been myself many times at breaking point and not coping anymore, I know what it's like. But things do get better.

Sending you lots of >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Curra

sending you loads of >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> i hope u r felling abit better i feel like that alot how it would be nice not to wake up. it can be so hard at times but hopefully things will get easier soon will be thinking of u lv donnax