hev

suspended till new year

steve was suspended yesterday till next new year,behaviour gets so much worse at this time but i spose its all the changes so my little cherub is off till then,the school def thinking residential now as hes not getting nothing from going there,say he needs 24 hour structure,im ok with it now,do have pangs of sadness but i know its for the best

Hi Hev

If you could see R now after going to a residential school and having a 24 structure, it was the best descison i made. He had alot of problems as you know from my postings at that time.

I really think it will help both you and Steve. >:D<<'>

Good luck!

its my old mate bev!!!!!lovely to see you on here again,i remember very well the probs you had with r and im so pleased hes doing well,hopefully this time next year i will be posting happy news like you are now >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

>:D<<'> Hev >:D<<'>

When Alex was at school, I don't think he was ever there during December (as far as i can remember anyway). The run up to Christmas was always too much for him. He was either suspended or I was asked to keep him at home until January (hmmm).

It sounds like Steve's school are being really supportive on the residential school side. I've got my fingers crossed for you all that all goes well.

Annie xx

>:D<<'>

Hi Hev,

>:D<<'> Poor Steve and poor you >:D<<'> . Hope you are both ok.

On the positive side, hopefully this will help with getting Steve a placement in a residential school.

Maybe being at home will make him calmer for Christmas, i know Kai is getting stressed about all the Christmas stuff that's going on at school at the moment. I'm trying to keep home life as "normal" as possible at the moment.

Loulou xx

Hi Hev,

Hope Christmas isn't too stressed for you all, and good luck in your search for the best school for Steve.

K x