Sign in to follow this  
hev

happy birthday smiley

Have a great big smile-fest of a birthday!! It's the one day of the year where if the kids kick off you are legally entitled to lock them in the cupboard under the stairs with a wedge of stale bread and a glass of mucky water :devil::devil::clap::lol:

Have a great one,

L,P & >:D<<'>

BD :D

Oh another Aquarian. :)>:D<<'>

Happy Birthday another 21st :devil::lol::lol::groupwave: :groupwave:

Everytime I see your name 'Smiley' I get this Aussie song stuck in my head called 'Smiley' :dance::dance:

:party: Have an awesome day.

:cheers:

:D:D:D:D

Aw, Thank you :wub:>:D<<'> :D

(ps - thanks Hev, she serenaded me with 'Happy Birthday' down the phone :dance::D>:D<<'> >:D<<'> ;) )

Edited by smiley

It's the one day of the year where if the kids kick off you are legally entitled to lock them in the cupboard under the stairs with a wedge of stale bread and a glass of mucky water :devil::devil::clap::lol:

L,P & >:D<<'>

BD - you just got me into trouble with little monkey :shame::blink::P

I'll explain.. He has a very, very wobbly and bleeding tooth. It's at the bottom of his mouth and because of where and how it's sitting it can be wiggled backwards....but not forwards.... It's sore and needs to come out.

I've just spent over an hour trying to persuade him to let me take it out. And all the joy that brings :wallbash::wacko::tearful: .

Thing is - about 45 minutes in..... :hypno: .......i was getting stress, lil monkey was getting very stressed - all my techniques were failing miserably and the first thing to pop into my head was locking the little darling in the cupboard and feeding him stale bread (well, it might help the tooth out.....). And that's why i laughed - and upset M. 'It was not funny mummy, it is sore and you should take it more seriously mummy, it's very upsetting for me....' :shame::huh:

I'm blaming you entirely.... :P:devil::lol:

Dunno anything about that.... BUT!!!!

I AM< GOBSMACKED > at ol' Marzipan calling you a 'fellow antiquarian' - you're not that old!!

The cheek of some people, just because they're out of slapping reach!! :lol::lol::lol:

I've never heard of that 'Smiley' song she mentioned, but whenever I see your name i think of that old Cat steven's number 'The Wind'...

You really must take a break from that high fibre diet :o:P:whistle:;)

L&P&happy days

Those wobbly teeth are fun, aren't they? "... I just want to see how wiggly it is... I promise i won't try to... Honest i won't... go on, just a little feel..."

If it's his first, my money's on the poo fairy getting it (she's the tooth fairy's understudy who collects up the swallowed ones two days after the event - ben's still got his letter from her, but the �1.00 is long spent!)